Turbooooooooooooo

EBPimpSi

CCCC member #76
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dayam you lucky bastard...haha... geez how the hell do you come up with all that money for all the your mods especially you're still 17-18.

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
very nice update...i haven't been here in a while...but i love wat u've done to it. someday i will c it in person...

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Newt said:
Your ride looks great, I have a 95 EX coupe im getting ready to turbo, the engine is at the engine shop right now. I think the SOHC engine is fine, cheaper to work with, and you can get great results. Mine is going to be 265HP at the wheels at 10psi of boost. No stock engine swap is delivering that.
A engine swap may not give you that. But you arent going to be getting thos enumbers on 10psi. 15psi+ is more like it and that mean internals unless you want your s**t to go *SNAP CRACKLY POP!*.

PLu show much are you dumping into your car for make those figures. With less reliability too.

zeb

JDM yO!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice going....got another SOHC-T. =)

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow...I want to punch the guy who sold you all that cheasey crap

Last edited:

bcivic94

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blowncivic1320 said:
the version2 hasnt had barely any problems so the people sayin itll break are thinking of the first one...

and im said to be running around a high13 when i can drive it

i think high 13s will be tough i dont think you will reach that

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DAmn, thats sexy, i wanna turbo..........................................let us know how it is once you get it tuned

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blowncivic1320 said:
what do u mean?
you got ripped off bigtime....you got a $1400 kit for how much.....?!? What kinda shop did you get this at...? Any reputable shop will not sell you autochrome parts, unless you are too stupid to realize what you are about to purchase....and for that amount they should of sold a decent front mount....oh well, good luck getting your money back

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was thinking of that also... the manifold only cost 150 buck off ebay... 1000 + for the turbo kit

Blowncivic1320

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tial wastegate...greddy type-rs blowoff...all the prices are close to what i am seeing online...plus installation, wiring the vafc, injeccotrs, all piping, etc.

Blowncivic1320

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and its not an ssautochrome, i missunderstand when i asked him first...i just talked to cliff and its SparkRacing (the people that ssauto copied off of)

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blowncivic1320 said:
and its not an ssautochrome, i missunderstand when i asked him first...i just talked to cliff and its SparkRacing (the people that ssauto copied off of)
i hear the sparkracing manifolds crack.. if it wasn't for that .. it's a DAYMNNICE manifold!! i like it

good luck with your turbo setup kid :thumbup: