Turn signal fail

mkvldc4

I drive a 1995 civic dx my turn signals won't work ,I don't see a fuse for the turn signals.,I replaced my bulbs from my gauges and they stooped working as far as I know everything was done right,any ideas of wats going on?my hazards work fine bulbs stay lit with running lights they just won't blink.

b16lewis

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Did you plug your hazard switch back in? Please check before tweaking out on the question.

mkvldc4

Under what label because I don't see one for headlights.and I doubt its a fuse the work fine when I hit the hazard switch .and they stay on with my headlights.

mkvldc4

Okay I still need help guys.so I picked up a turn signal switch from the junkyard thinking that I have a faulty switch .but my signals still don't work.I have no clue wats going on

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
With the car's ignition in the ON position, flick the blinker lever up or down, then slowly press the hazards in.... do they kick in?

mkvldc4

With the car's ignition in the ON position, flick the blinker lever up or down, then slowly press the hazards in.... do they kick in?
Yup they work with the hazards halfway in .what exactly does this mean.is it my hazard switch

mkvldc4

Thanks Taluzer45 it was a simple prong in my hazard switch that was bent and wasn't making a connection Thanks again.