turn signal not working

pennstateED

5+ Year Member
does anyone know where the relay is for the front turn signals both passenger n driver side?
the fuse isnt blown but i replaced it with a new one anyway and I have no idea what went wrong

pennstateED

5+ Year Member
can unplugging the hazards light switch result in the blinkers not working at all until that is plugged back in? currently in the middle of painting interior parts

cobb2819

in the civics this is TRUE. the hazard switch will effect the signals under normal circumstances

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
best way to find out. put it back in, takes two seconds. lol cobb your name reminds me of a subie

cobb2819

the nickname is after ty cobb, not sure how though, i'm only good at underhand high arch slow pitch softball when i'm drunk!!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol should play some wiffle beer! you may be good at that then

cobb2819

oh no...i'm good, i just don't understand cuz i SUCK at baseball. plus...get me playing sloshball and we're good!!!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol wiffle beer is easy. all you need is a beer. wiffle ball batt thats god a cut end and a hole at the other. and a friend

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can unplugging the hazards light switch result in the blinkers not working at all until that is plugged back in? currently in the middle of painting interior parts
I don't know about 6th gen but I know for sure 5th gen that is the case. I had mine out while doing a cluster bulb swap. I had to run to get some dinner and found that my blinkers didn't work. Got done with the swap, put the hazard switch back in and they worked fine after.

dcray

I,am new at this have no idea. 2003 civic 1.7 does anyone know where the flasher is located for the turn signal is. How do I make a post,help me,thank you.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if its like a 6th gen. its not in the engine bay but behind the fender. and to make a new thread, just click it at the top