turning over but not starting

Firstcivichatch

ok im running out of things to look for...from the beginning...i have a 92 si with the d16z6...ran fine...drove 2 hours and numerous times to work and back...but when it was raining or cold out it would take extra time for the fuel pump to come on.. so after i found a weak battery i replaced with an optima.. car also has a codealarm installed that ties into everything which i plan to remove cause i think its stupid to completely disable the car in this way and rely on a simple remote battery to disarm this. also have a hondata s300v3 computer. so heres the problem... when it was cold...or raining outside it would take minutes for the fuel pump to come on before the car would crank. and then it stopped turning the pump on all together. if i manually activated the relay it would turn on the pump..but not crank as the injectors would not pulse. so i replaced the main relay...worked great..FOR ONE DAY.. and now its back to the way it was acting...not cranking at all and now it doesnt matter how long i wait the relay will not activate. did i buy a bad relay? Or do i have another problem? where is this relay getting power from to activate the fuel side?. Im starting to lose hope in this thing.

Firstcivichatch

hate to give up almost 700 dollar comp. but ill see if i can find a normal one....the car is boosted and its ecu controlled too

Firstcivichatch

10-4...have a friend thats built a few eg hatchs and is gonna bring his stuff over next week...were going to take out the code alarm too...its tied into to much stuff