TV screen

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by anfrey
well i'm glad it's getting better. but seriously, is it so hard to use the f'n search button??? are people so egocentric that they have to bother everyone with the same question but applied to their "specific" vehicle?! that s**t really pisses me off. . .
[/rant]

lol.....apparently they are, its sad really, some people cannot do things with out someone else holding their hand thru the entire process

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
id be down with either eclipse or alpine ...

eclipse is way too rich for my blood but a friend of mine had 2 eclipse 10's in a sealed box in his pickup truck, and those blew my f**kin kicker 12's out of the water. He had less power going to em than i did on my kickers also.

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Melt
id be down with either eclipse or alpine ...

eclipse is way too rich for my blood but a friend of mine had 2 eclipse 10's in a sealed box in his pickup truck, and those blew my f**kin kicker 12's out of the water. He had less power going to em than i did on my kickers also.

were they the aluminums, titaniums or the paper coned models?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got no idea but heres a pic.

and heres a pic of the system he has now

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Melt
i got no idea but heres a pic.

and heres a pic of the system he has now

those are titaniums

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like my fosgate stuff, i got it real cheap and it sounds damn good. eclipse may be the best (in your opinion) but for me, fosgate was the best value. performance per dollar is how i measure things.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
best bang for the buck is not a bad method, as long as it's up to par =)

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by handlebarsfsr
i like my fosgate stuff, i got it real cheap and it sounds damn good. eclipse may be the best (in your opinion) but for me, fosgate was the best value. performance per dollar is how i measure things.

subwoofer wise the the w7's are the best i have seen, other equipment wise, its the eclipse stuff IMO

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok i just want to congratualte temp...this time in your rebuttle you put in your opinion at the end....see one simple acronym makes it sound that much better....fosgate is prolly the best bang for buck. IMO.although im looking at a coustic setup nowadays

silentstorm

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
too bad memphis doesnt amke headunits <g> ..cause they are superior sounding products (subs & amps) ..but however I have to agree on either an eclipse unit ... or an alpine unit...im not up to snuff on pioneer premeirs units..as to if they offer a dvd/cd unit w/ screen all in one.....but I would probably choose one of the three..listed in order.. eclipse, alpine, pioneer premier

..and I've been an installer for 2 years

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my he2 subs were 84 bucks each, not bad for 400w rms 12". and thats 400 real watts not the bs s**t cheap brands advertise. my 700s amp was about 300, not bad for a 998 watt actual tested amp. its definitely not the highest end stuff, but s**t for what i spent there aint nothing else in the price range near the quality or the sound. they pound, their sq is damn good, and they are built well. i cant ask for more.

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by silentstorm
too bad memphis doesnt amke headunits <g> ..cause they are superior sounding products (subs & amps) ..but however I have to agree on either an eclipse unit ... or an alpine unit...im not up to snuff on pioneer premeirs units..as to if they offer a dvd/cd unit w/ screen all in one.....but I would probably choose one of the three..listed in order.. eclipse, alpine, pioneer premier

..and I've been an installer for 2 years

thank you

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
everyone, stop being so antagonistic.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by temp02
i say again, eclipse, nothing else can compare, maybe some of you don't know what eclipse is maybe its because its too rich for your blood?
THATS EXACLTY IT!!!!

eclipse is some dope ass s**t, i've expiernced it for myself thank you very much... and i really do like it...

but IMHO, its too damn expensive for what it is... if your into the audio show scene and audio is where you spend your $$.. then eclipse would be the way to go..

as for the cheapest way out.. the sony motorized screen ($500) is cheap (although SONY car audio is hella boo boo) plus a DVD player too hook up to it islike another $200 bucks... that'd be the cheapest way out..

so far my favorite to play with is the pioneer DVD indash units, i like their desings, and they way they operate. my next favorite choice is a tie between the kenwood and the alpine... both are damn nice...

pansonic sucks d**k IMO...

i wanted to do a DVD player in my car, but decided that i'd rather spend money on the engine... so my current setup (which will prolly stay this way for years to come) is just 1 12" JL W7 with a kenwood amp (i think 400Ws) and a 2000spec Pioneer DEH-2300... i want an alpine deck as far as just decks go...

anyway... i agree with temp, eclipse makes some really nice products... but they are just tooo damn expensive

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SeanJohn1802
THATS EXACLTY IT!!!!

eclipse is some dope ass s**t, i've expiernced it for myself thank you very much... and i really do like it...

but IMHO, its too damn expensive for what it is... if your into the audio show scene and audio is where you spend your $$.. then eclipse would be the way to go..

as for the cheapest way out.. the sony motorized screen ($500) is cheap (although SONY car audio is hella boo boo) plus a DVD player too hook up to it islike another $200 bucks... that'd be the cheapest way out..

so far my favorite to play with is the pioneer DVD indash units, i like their desings, and they way they operate. my next favorite choice is a tie between the kenwood and the alpine... both are damn nice...

pansonic sucks d**k IMO...

i wanted to do a DVD player in my car, but decided that i'd rather spend money on the engine... so my current setup (which will prolly stay this way for years to come) is just 1 12" JL W7 with a kenwood amp (i think 400Ws) and a 2000spec Pioneer DEH-2300... i want an alpine deck as far as just decks go...

anyway... i agree with temp, eclipse makes some really nice products... but they are just tooo damn expensive

and thats what set me apart, i run eclipse only.....lol......you should change out your amp, your w7 can take ALOT more abuse then you are giving it