TW: 99-00 Civic Si Wheels w/ tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbramaged

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I picked these up last fall, but I found some 16s I much rather have. There are 2 different sets of tires on the wheels (NOT BEING REMOVED) 195/50 15. REALLY clean wheels with small amounts of curb rash. If I don't get any reasonable offers, I'll just keep them for the winter and get the new wheels. The wheels wear not on over winter as I ran my steels with winter tires.

$400 obo

They're all in really good shape. The weights have left some marks from having them balanced, but no bends, cracks, or pitting that I've noticed.

NEW PICTURES:

On the car: (The car was lowered as of 6/4 so the tires are not camber worn)

Front Driver's:

Rear Driver's:

Rear Passenger: (there is a scuff, but I'm not sure what it's from. It almost is like grime but I haven't been able to get it off the wheel)

Front Passenger:

There are two different brand tires on the wheels (I bought them this way) but both are same size 195/50 15

I also have 96-98 Projectors $60 obo or trade for stock headlights
& 96-00 Red/Clear Ebay Tails $20

Last edited:

dbramaged

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bump bump, bump it up!

steviezee47

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Is there pics of each individual rim and pics of the curb rash of each rim? Im pretty interested if you could do that. also shipping to 08234?

baller7764

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm very interested in these, do you have pics of all 4? Shipping to 43017?

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn i wish i was in the U.S, i wouldve bought them already... GLWS...

dbramaged

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I will get individual pictures tonight and get a ship quote as requested. Sorry for the delay, I just had my car lowered on Friday and it was a BUSY weekend.

dbramaged

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just got a quick quote from online service to "60007" but was quoted a pretty high rate at $75... Anyone know of a cheaper method as FedEx usually beats other shipping companies?

baller7764

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn that is alot...would you be willing to come down on the price at all? I really want these but that shipping is killer.

dbramaged

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's why I'm seeing if anyone knows of a cheaper shipping method. I've never shipped wheels w/ tires before. I remember shipping a set of 16s for only $50 about a year ago... I'll see if I can use my office's account since we spend $1000s a day with FedEx... I'll get back to you tomorrow.

dbramaged

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey how much shipped to 96793? probably alot because hawaii but willing to pay.
1. Ship From / To
Help Edit
From: Omaha, 68127, United States | To: Wailuku, 96793, United States on June 15, 2010.

2. Package and Shipment Details
Help Edit
Package Details: 4 package(s), 40.0 lbs, Your Packaging, 18 in x 18 in x 10 in, 0.00 USD.

3. Rates and Transit Times
Help
Amounts are shown in USD
Select Delivery Date/Time Service Rates
Same day in shortest time possible. Call 1·800·Go·FedEx for availability and rate. FedEx Same Day®
Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:00 PM FedEx Priority Overnight® 1034.00
Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:30 PM FedEx 2Day® 792.24
End of day(6 Business Days) FedEx Home Delivery® 577.92

I don't know about all that... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.