Twin Turbo wrx

BoxinEJ20

Dr. 20G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
05 said:
why does he have a spoiler in the 1st run but not in the second?
he took it off =) I think it is has no wing now. His fastest run to date is 10.2.

Should be in the 9s w/ a different tranny.

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That is one sick subie dude.

StanghaterCivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BoxinEJ20 said:
he took it off =) I think it is has no wing now. His fastest run to date is 10.2.

Should be in the 9s w/ a different tranny.

YEA but look wat he is on...freakin HOOSIERS and he is spraying...theres an evo around here on STREET tires and NO NITROUS runnin bout the same time...well same MPH

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pushing those turbos the absolute limit I could see that thing making 1100hp.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
StanghaterCivic said:
YEA but look wat he is on...freakin HOOSIERS and he is spraying...theres an evo around here on STREET tires and NO NITROUS runnin bout the same time...well same MPH
whoopty f**kin doo dude :roll:

well theres a civic vid on the site running a 8, that doesn't make this car any less badass

StanghaterCivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
on another thread the guy posted on that it was an evo killr or some s**t...i was just sayin...oo soo that civic is street legal??..if it is thats nice

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the 8 second one? no way on this earth could that thing ever be street legal lol

BoxinEJ20

Dr. 20G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
StanghaterCivic said:
no doubt there are alot more evos in the 10s than sti's. the sti 2.5l has only been around since 04 while the 4g63 has been around 15 years or so. You cant expect someone to maximize the potential of an engine in only 2 years of working with it.

btw. I want to see a slip of that evo. Just for kicks, b/c the fastest street evo out there (pretty sure of this, someone tell me if its not) faster than the ams, and pruven evos is the turbotrix evo. First in the 10's and first in the 9's. The fastest run to date is 9.97 on nos and 10.5 off the bottle. So unless this evo you speak of is that evo i doubt he is running close to 10.2 especially w/out nos or slicks.

vids of the run
nos http://www.turbotrix.com/videos/evovspulga[PR].wmv
no nos http://www.turbotrix.com/videos/turbotrixevo10.50@135mph.avi

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going-West said:
you would be suprised, supras commonly hit 1000+whp on 3.0L and a single turbo. its pretty out there, especially with awd, but its possible
you got that right. as for supra killer i wouldnt say that dsm and evo yes but ive seen some supras that are sick when it comes to horse power. check this guy out...

right click save as:
Marko Dyno

and no not just a dyno queen. also layin down a 8.45 in the 1/4 for those who have never heard of him.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive heard of marko, isn't his supra full weight too?

BoxinEJ20

Dr. 20G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
from what ive heard/read this car should be a low 8 high 7 second. But im not counting any chickens before they hatch =):

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going-West said:
ive heard of marko, isn't his supra full weight too?
ya it is full weight and still street legal. probly the sickest car i ever seen.

BoxinEJ20 said:
from what ive heard/read this car should be a low 8 high 7 second. But im not counting any chickens before they hatch =):
sounds like it will be pretty fast. of course it should be in the 8's with the kinda power he is gonna be making.