two tone or one straight color

jfizzle

5+ Year Member
i have this paint idea that im deciding on wheither or not itll look decent two tone the car charcol grey(off a chrysler 300) on bottom and a deep red color (off a eclipse 95-99) with black rims w/ a polished lip of just straight black what do you think???

Azoodica

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
straight black or even better straight charcol grey man I know what color you're talking about and thats a sweet color

but honestly its your car so do what you want and people will probably flame you for this idea but if thats what you want then its cool

Konig16

5+ Year Member
the gray and bronze rims with a polished lip would be cool but just like he sead it is your car

daoshao

5+ Year Member
its your car you can paint it whatever you like....but i prefer one straight color.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
two tone paint looks good sometimes, but never on a Civic. It just doesn't work well on the style of car imhol

wiggi

sold his civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stick with one color. but its your car so do what you want

snoob

9k RPM and 1+ Lateral G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if done right it might look okay... i would photoshop it for you if i was at home, but i'm on my laptop and the girlie's house.. (CANT GET ENOUGH OF THAT CC!!!) maybe post a pic of your potential car & both paints, and i'll photoshop it for you lata ;)

snoob

9k RPM and 1+ Lateral G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
but we've all seen how good 2 tone can look if you do it right... (jezek)