TYC Elegante Taillights

Lonestar

Honda Driver
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm looking at getting a set of the TYC Elegante taillights but I need some other opinions on which color I should get. My car is white and they come in black, carbon fiber and chrome. Any suggestions?

Carbon Fiber

Black

Chrome

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
tyc has some nice design, but they also have some shitty one, those that you have there aren't tobad, well the CF one's aren't.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hmm, since it looks like you got the darker headlights, i'd say go with the carbon fiber.

ex96vtec

AWD Build In Progess
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Of the ones you have I like the carbon fiber and black ones. On a white car I'd pick the black ones because you have a dx and they dont have the color matched trim and side skirts, I think the black ones would help the car flow alot better.

charles_00Civic

CC'S Longest Running Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Too ricet. I liek simple altezzas. Like the is300 style. Mine are lie, chrome with the round bulbs int he middle. Wellt he round red casing.

that VERBAL

AKA Theiven Stealberg
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
charles_00Civic said:
Too ricet. I liek simple altezzas. Like the is300 style. Mine are lie, chrome with the round bulbs int he middle. Wellt he round red casing.
simple chrome altezzas are way more ricey than the blackhoused ones. I'm not fond of either but I guess go with the black ones :what:

civic2nv

CCCC #259
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
don't really care for altezzas, but on some cars they do look nice....i personally like black or carbon fiber

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well...I hate them all, but do NOT get the c/f ones, because it's those cheap ass fake lookin c/f....get black if you MUST get a set....

Lonestar

Honda Driver
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, consensus shows that black would look the best, although most don't like this style.
Barring that, what OTHER taillights can you people recommend?

And yeah, I did get the black headlights by TYC as well. It was either that or chrome (no CF). I was going to get chrome because I thought it matched white better, accidentally bought the wrong ones, but ended up being pleased with them anyway.

2000exCivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i would go with carbon fiber only if you going to get a hood or trunk cause thats wat im doing i have the hood but if your not getting any carbon fiber just get chrome

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think they're all pretty ugly but if that's what you wanna do I guess Carbon Fiber is the lesser of evils.

civic2nv

CCCC #259
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lonestar said:
Well, consensus shows that black would look the best, although most don't like this style.
Barring that, what OTHER taillights can you people recommend?

And yeah, I did get the black headlights by TYC as well. It was either that or chrome (no CF). I was going to get chrome because I thought it matched white better, accidentally bought the wrong ones, but ended up being pleased with them anyway.

99-00 tails....personally mah fav..

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
red/clear taillights would look better. I don't mind all altezzas but I don't think they would look good on your car.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
hmm.. post a pic of your rearend and maybe someone can photoshop them on

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Well...I hate them all, but do NOT get the c/f ones, because it's those cheap ass fake lookin c/f....get black if you MUST get a set....
i agree on that one, oem is the way to go

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not a fan of aftermarket tails, but those arn't too bad. I would go black or CF.