U.S.’s Toughest Immigration Law Is Signed in Arizona

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have a feeling roach coaches and taco shops in my area are going to disappear soon....

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wtf is a roach coach?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lmao, what the hell its like a taco ice cream truck

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
with all due respect that looks like the least sanitized distribution of food i have ever seen... i can only imagine the level of health risk..... im not some health nut or anything.. but I am somewhat picky with the food that i eat being of good quality prepared in a sanitary manor.. anything called a roach coach.. would be NOT something i would eat from.. ;)

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
with all due respect that looks like the least sanitized distribution of food i have ever seen... i can only imagine the level of health risk..... im not some health nut or anything.. but I am somewhat picky with the food that i eat being of good quality prepared in a sanitary manor.. anything called a roach coach.. would be NOT something i would eat from.. ;)
lol x2, s**t looks sketchy as hell

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've NEVER gotten sick from one, has some of the best food. It doesn't look clean, but they are highly regulated sanitation wise. I knew a guy who owned one, he said his regulations were actually TOUGHER than what a restaurant has.

Roach coach was a term used by warehouse workers.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they had some of those near a local college in NJ... and they were shut down for sanitation reasons.. maybe things are different there.. as stated... just looks sketchy...people are so f**king dirty anymore we really do nice home cooked meal every night.. when we DO go out its normally to higher end restaurants.. the way we feel is we would rather go out LESS but spend more when we do... we stopped at a local chain restaurant tonight just to grab some snacks and burgers.. and the food was ok and all like not gross.. but it just felt SO fake compared to a better restaurant or good home cooking..

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It must be different in NJ.

I've gotten food poision at Olive Garden, plus it's probably just the way I grew up. I've always liked Roach Coach food, great authentic cooking.

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they had some of those near a local college in NJ... and they were shut down for sanitation reasons.. maybe things are different there.. as stated... just looks sketchy...people are so f**king dirty anymore we really do nice home cooked meal every night.. when we DO go out its normally to higher end restaurants.. the way we feel is we would rather go out LESS but spend more when we do... we stopped at a local chain restaurant tonight just to grab some snacks and burgers.. and the food was ok and all like not gross.. but it just felt SO fake compared to a better restaurant or good home cooking..
I used to work for a beverage distributor and you'd be surprised at the low level of sanitation at some of the high-end restaurants.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I used to work for a beverage distributor and you'd be surprised at the low level of sanitation at some of the high-end restaurants.
while im SURE thats true... i am ALSO reasonably sure that the level of cleanliness at your typical 4 or 5 star restaurant, is higher than that you would encounter at your local grease bucket fast food chain.. while i have not been in the restaurant industry a LOT when i was younger I held a couple jobs here and there at various restaurants, and the level of hygiene at most of these places was pretty sub par..

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
while im SURE thats true... i am ALSO reasonably sure that the level of cleanliness at your typical 4 or 5 star restaurant, is higher than that you would encounter at your local grease bucket fast food chain.. while i have not been in the restaurant industry a LOT when i was younger I held a couple jobs here and there at various restaurants, and the level of hygiene at most of these places was pretty sub par..
indeed, that's why they always tear them down and then rebuild, lol

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive worked at this fast food join and their sanitation is freakin tougher then any high end restaurant ive ever been to.

touch anything on your face/head wash your hands.
touch a fry basket handle. wash your hands.
touch a salt shaker. wash your hands.
pick up ANYTHING off the groud even if the item you picked up for sure is clean. wash your hands.
touch a towel. wash your hands.

and if your handling meat, cheese, sauce , lettuce stuff like that. you MUST wear a glove and throw it away after your done touching whatever product. and get a new glove if u need to touch something again.

I like it though. at least i know food is being handled safely.

Damn you In N out!