U.S.’s Toughest Immigration Law Is Signed in Arizona

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im getting the f**k out of this state as soon as i graduate. lookout neighboring states to Arizona, many illegals are heading your way.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yea its probably, hopefully, going to be a domino effect and pass on to other states.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea its probably, hopefully, going to be a domino effect and pass on to other states.
if that were to happen it would more than likely only be the "southern" states

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i come back after a long hiatus and see this. occivic knows where this is headed.

one question: anthony, how do you decide who the undocumented immigrant is without taking into account their skin color or ethnicity. if you cant do it, then its called profiling. profiling is illegal by law.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Profiling shouldn't be illegal. Go into Arizona, 999/1000 you'll find the illegal immigrant is from Mexico or some other country in South America. Don't pull that "Oh, they'll only go after mexicans" Well no f**king duh. They are more likely to find an illegal immigrant from south of us, than any other type.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well i come back after a long hiatus and see this. occivic knows where this is headed.

one question: anthony, how do you decide who the undocumented immigrant is without taking into account their skin color or ethnicity. if you cant do it, then its called profiling. profiling is illegal by law.
all you have to do get in a crowd of em, and scream "AIGHT LETS SEE THEM GREEN CARDS"

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
then take the ones that run, back home

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

well to keep you political correctness police happy im sure they will shake down a few middle aged white men as well.. ;)

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so this bill isnt going to last. neighboring state, california has the president of the senate calling on Arny to begin severing ties with all Arizona based companies "legally". the los angeles city council has already begun to sever ties with arizona businesses. mass boycotts of the professional teams have started. arizona is going to start losing a LOT of money.

Arizona f**ked itself on this one. im bailing out by next year this time for sure. this state is going to the toilet. layoffs are bound to ensue, keeping in mind that the AZ unemployment rate is already 9.4%

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Damn. Sucks for arizona. I think what should happen is that EVERY state should follow. Its pretty hard for people to boycott EVERY state :lol:. Except for the illegals, they should boycott every state :lol:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so this bill isnt going to last. neighboring state, california has the president of the senate calling on Arny to begin severing ties with all Arizona based companies "legally". the los angeles city council has already begun to sever ties with arizona businesses. mass boycotts of the professional teams have started. arizona is going to start losing a LOT of money.

Arizona f**ked itself on this one. im bailing out by next year this time for sure. this state is going to the toilet. layoffs are bound to ensue, keeping in mind that the AZ unemployment rate is already 9.4%
how the hell can you be against a state trying to protect itself from people illegally entering it... your anti-arizona stance makes NO sense to me whatsoever..

imfromdade15

5+ Year Member
im pretty sure if they bring this law to miami it would be crazy ppl would go on riots and s**t. there is too many hispanics. i personally dont got problems with hispanics specially them latinas, ill take a latina over a white girl any day and im white.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im pretty sure if they bring this law to miami it would be crazy ppl would go on riots and s**t. there is too many hispanics. i personally dont got problems with hispanics specially them latinas, ill take a latina over a white girl any day and im white.
then maybe you should move to south america.. there are plenty of "hispanics" there... :roll:

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well to keep you political correctness police happy im sure they will shake down a few middle aged white men as well.. ;)
That wouldn't be too far from the truth. There are plenty of illegal Eastern Europeans here that "blend in" with the rest of us, thus they don't get profiled. And besides, they know how to travel in pairs instead of family reunions, lol.

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this guy:roll:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That wouldn't be too far from the truth. There are plenty of illegal Eastern Europeans here that "blend in" with the rest of us, thus they don't get profiled. And besides, they know how to travel in pairs instead of family reunions, lol.
dont get me wrong.. i have a HUGE issue in violating the rights of US citizen.. SO there IS a very fine line here.. but i think what Arizona is saying is this "when we have encounters with people we believe MAY be in the country illegally we will ask for documentation proving they are here legally.. and if they are NOT they will be arrested and charged".. i think that SOME people are TRYING to say that arizona is saying the following "we are going to set up "Latino" checkpoints and hassle every non-white person who comes through" :roll: which is simply NOT the case...

anyone complaining about Arizona trying to rid itself of these parasitic scumbags makes no sense to me... why the hell complain about a state taking the initiative to try to make itself more safe and secure.. why complain about a state trying to conserve available resources for hard working tax paying citizens... are you people not following the news? there is a TON of violence erupting at the border.. taking steps like this PRESERVES YOUR SAFETY.... the intent of the law is NOT to break balls and give people a hard time..:roll:

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maybe while the government is printing all this money they should buy Mexico. Then that would mean that Americans technically would have more jobs and then border control wouldn't be an issue, lol.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
how the hell can you be against a state trying to protect itself from people illegally entering it... your anti-arizona stance makes NO sense to me whatsoever..
thats ok, it doesnt need to make sense to you. ive been profiled all my driving career. and while the law doesnt make profiling legal, 50% of the population (give or take 25%), most being colored, believe it does. the law is open to interpretation for law enforcement, theyll enforce it however they wish. given that statistic, that means at least 1/4 of cops will be dicks about it. im not willing/going to stick around to find out.

Last edited:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dont get me wrong.. i have a HUGE issue in violating the rights of US citizen
and that, my friend, is why i choose not to care about your opinion regarding this matter.