Uconn meet 2009

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol I have some 15" steelies from my civic.

Get a five lug swap and I'll lend you a set of rims from my DC5.
I'm going eBay with it... f**k it, lol. :cool:

btw; the only reason why i can make this meet is because i don't have school that monday... :lol:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my other buddies are going to some track day on that day so they most likely won't be there. I'll be there in putnam that morning, waiting for lownotslow and whoever shows up

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You should come up here that weekend Petey. Do our photo's, head out to the meet w/us, then head home after the meet. Kill two stones w/one bird. ;)

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm going eBay with it... f**k it, lol. :cool:

btw; the only reason why i can make this meet is because i don't have school that monday... :lol:
Where you going to school now?
You should come up here that weekend Petey. Do our photo's, head out to the meet w/us, then head home after the meet. Kill two stones w/one bird. ;)
No you should get your ass down to Putnam. Or if you want to help me install my new exhaust i'll come up there with a car full of beer and pizza lol.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^ Electrical Engineering right? Getting your masters right after your bachelors within the same school? yeeee.

I am going to UMass Lowell right now. Norwich was costing me a buttload and the Navy was giving me the run-around for my scholarship. Great engineering program and even better tuition costs here.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
BTW on those center caps you apparently need... I have a set of Honda "H" ones off of my Si's... I would rather have Acura ones. Want to purchase mine?

LowNotSlow

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How much? Do the Si caps fit in meshies?

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
$30 bucks I guess. And yes, they fit meshies. I had them on my old meshies, blades, and Si's.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ Electrical Engineering right? Getting your masters right after your bachelors within the same school? yeeee.

I am going to UMass Lowell right now. Norwich was costing me a buttload and the Navy was giving me the run-around for my scholarship. Great engineering program and even better tuition costs here.
im probally coming home after i finish school. Masters maybe later once i get a job.

are you going for electrical too?

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No you should get your ass down to Putnam. Or if you want to help me install my new exhaust i'll come up there with a car full of beer and pizza lol.

Bring on the beer and pizza then! s**t better come apart this time tho! :lol: What exhaust you got?

LowNotSlow

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
05-06 Type-S. Less restrictive than my stock setup, sounds better, and I won't get pulled over by the prick ass local cops.

I actually don't think it's going to come apart for me so I'm just bringing it to my exhaust shop guy and letting him do what he has to do.

Getting my rims sand blasted today and then I'm repainting them, maybe flat black?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Where you going to school now?

:werd:

You're bringing your ass to putnam, we'll help him fix his exhause/whatever else and then we'll cruise up. I'd need to book a few shoots in NY to make it up to your way again. Just got some college bills in. fml.

LowNotSlow

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yay college bills!

I'm not going to f**k with the exhaust until after the meet just in case something doesn't fit right. I have to get an extension welded into it.

My rims are off getting sandblasted right now, guy is doing a hella good job for me. I'll be picking them up this week and then they're getting a fresh coat of flat f**king black.

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yay college bills!

I'm not going to f**k with the exhaust until after the meet just in case something doesn't fit right. I have to get an extension welded into it.

My rims are off getting sandblasted right now, guy is doing a hella good job for me. I'll be picking them up this week and then they're getting a fresh coat of flat f**king black.
Semi-gloss!
Flat stains and is porus so water stays in it.

LowNotSlow

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is duplicolor's flat black wheel paint, I think it will be ok.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:werd:

You're bringing your ass to putnam, we'll help him fix his exhause/whatever else and then we'll cruise up. I'd need to book a few shoots in NY to make it up to your way again. Just got some college bills in. fml.
Thats not what you told me on the phone that one day........ C'mon Petey......

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wheels are on order... I believe these will be the ones I keep foeva.