Udate on my EG8

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
As you Remember it.....

Okay, will here is a little update on my ride. I did a lot of thinking and finally deceived to go with (R81). I also deceived to paint the Molding and Side Skirt and if i want to change it back to black, i'll just buy New ones....

Here are simple pix. Car won't be Ready until MONDAY....:(

Once i get the car on Monday, i'll take some pix of everything install. (mugen rep lip, spoon rep mirror, jdm clear corner, side marker, ferio spoiler and putting the White te37's on it.)

FrancoCivicLX

5+ Year Member
looks nice man how much of a dent did it put in your wallet, thinkin of painting my sedan as well

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i wouldve stayed blue.

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i wouldve stayed blue.
that blue only look good in the sun light cause it has metallic in it and when in the shade the paint is Dull...

and this blue was an old Maaco paint job and no more shine to it. Only looks good in Sun light.

and i think the RED looks more Aggressive

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i f**king hate my red 95 civic lol, i let birds dump on it so it looks better, but quality of your red looks nice. looking forward to your update pics, maybe you will change my mind on red???

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good, did you paint the engine bay also???...

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
here is a quick shot. Will take more pictures tomorrow.

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Okay, here are some shots, me and my bro took. and YES, i know my Camera SUCKS and so do I at taking pictures....lol

And the shop i took it to paint, painted the Front grill RED, when i told them to leave it Black...!!!...i'm gonna buy some flat black paint to paint it Black myself....

Cheesy Rolling Shots

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I really like that rear window visor man. Where did you get it?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
balling, i want your spoiler :(