ughh rear disc on ej8?

biglou954

Heyyyy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
OK, soo I looked on a butt load of forums and I cant find an answer ! My head is hurtin . I have a 2000 Civic EX. i just aquired rear disc from a 93 Integra. Will I be able to mount the rear disc on my civic? I have the trailing arm and integra e-brake cables. what is the deal with swappin spindles. im confused?

any help is greatly appreciated! thanks

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You need to swap the entire trailing arm assembly. The ebrake cables will only work if the integra was a four door.

biglou954

Heyyyy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You need to swap the entire trailing arm assembly. The ebrake cables will only work if the integra was a four door.
i cant just swap the spindle and stuff? why does it have to be a four door? are the two doors ebrakes cables too short?

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's easier to swap the whole arm, but I believe there's a write up on honda-tech that shows how to do just the spindle / hub portion. The 2dr cables are too short if I remember correctly, but you're welcome to try them out.

biglou954

Heyyyy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's easier to swap the whole arm, but I believe there's a write up on honda-tech that shows how to do just the spindle / hub portion. The 2dr cables are too short if I remember correctly, but you're welcome to try them out.
yea i been through all the write ups . lol . just wanna make sure the rear disc will mount to my car now?

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I thought it had to be integra rear disc from 94+, but I don't recall 100% for sure, it's been a few years since i've done mine.