Ugly little red si hatch project.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Didn't really plan on making a thread for this car but since I'm going to be doing a good bit of work to the car in the future i thought i might as well document it. 1992 si hatch I picked up awhile ago for $550, put on a CAI, header, mishimoto radiator and hoses, new belts, gsr seats and smoked amber corners. Now lowered on koni yellow shocks and ground control sleeves. Since the pictures I have fixed the fabric on both door panels, fixed the driver side inside door lock, stitched a tear on the driver side seat up, found a driver side skirt and installed, put on a good primer rear hatch and bumper. Also bought some 15" rota slips and 195/50 kuhmo ecsta pa31s I still need to mount the new tires though. I have ordered a full master ES bushing kit, hardrace rear trailing arm bushings, black lug nuts, new OEM center console arm rest, new OEM floor mats and a bunch of other OEM goodies from majestic. Possibly picking up a spoon style duck bill and front lip in the near future. Pics!

Just for s***s I put the slips on and turned the sleeves all the way down.

Mostly how it sits now minus the things mentioned above.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Looks like it has a lot of potential. and the interior looks pretty clean despite what the outside looks like.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah the interior is pretty good, I'm still planning on taking it all out and deep cleaning it.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My hardrace rear trailing arm bushing and black lug nuts came in today. Hopefully everything else will come in by Friday and I'll get it all done this weekend.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How did I miss this thread?! Welcome back mate!

I miss your z :P

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've only installed the ES style bushings and not the oem style. There's a video of some badass on YouTube using only a hammer to install them

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Mmm oem parts

Es master kit

New axles, rotors front and back, new fuel filter

Install and finished pics soon!

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like! Hows the motor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks, it's got a great running z6. I think it's the original with 250k on it

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice how much was that armrest if you don't mind? I've been looking at the junkyards for one for a while

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn u have already done more to this car in a week or so than most people do in a year!

Looks great

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice how much was that armrest if you don't mind? I've been looking at the junkyards for one for a while

It was $85 from majestic, it's even cheaper then most used ones I've seen on eBay.

Damn u have already done more to this car in a week or so than most people do in a year!

Looks great

Thanks, I've had the car for awhile and been making a list of stuff that I need to do. Just now doing everything at once lol.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm gonna buy floor mats and that arm rest as well. I'm just stacking that stuff up before it gets discontinued.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking better, doing an alignment tomorrow , and better pics.

Duck bill doesn't fit worth a s**t.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn was that duckbill on the car when u picked it up?