UK eg6

civboy

5+ Year Member
Well been some year's since i last posted on here :( But anyway's a update for you

Before i went down the Boost monstar route

Went and got my self a FullRace stage 2GT kit with a GT3076R and done the minor thing's like piston's and rod's ARP etc etc i ain't going to bore you with all the bits and bob's

How i started off with the whole thing

Simi built up a B18C motor

CF boot

TAKATA Harness

B18C test fitting manifold and turbo

Dropping in the B18C

Down pipe

Starting to put back together

Done

Few minor sorting out with little bits with my old EK9 in the back ground

Had the car dyno'd at 442.4whp

10day's later she drop'd a valve on me killing the motor :(

So it was time for a whole rebuild

Motor out

Strip it clean

Had the block sleeved with darton mid's

Clean'd the whole chassis up

Sanded down the Bay

Clean'd it up and taped what i needed up

Few coat's

Finished

Since that i've sold the GT3076R and replacing that with a PT6765 and ID1000's hoping it should be a good year :D

emerican

Registered VIP
Damn man very clean i love it. Sucks the motor s**t after only 10 days on boost, but your getting it back right so its all good. I would perfer the boosted b series, but why did you decide against the k swap.

civboy

5+ Year Member
Damn man very clean i love it. Sucks the motor s**t after only 10 days on boost, but your getting it back right so its all good. I would perfer the boosted b series, but why did you decide against the k swap.
K-swap wasn't about back in 06/07, and as i have the parts for it this car will stay B-ser i'm ordering another EG6 SIR from japan which im going to K-swap :D

Mod's if you read this could you Move this thread to Member's ride's 5th Gen

Thanks

emerican

Registered VIP
Oh ok i may have read it wrong, but i thought the begning of the thread said you wanted to k swap it.
I dont blame you though man im that way about the little underdog d series in my dd i wont swap it cause i have a stockpile of good stock parts for it slowly been collecting them in my garage ever since i got the car.
Cant be cheap to import it from japan, but i would do it as well if i had the money.

civboy

5+ Year Member
Oh ok i may have read it wrong, but i thought the begning of the thread said you wanted to k swap it.
I dont blame you though man im that way about the little underdog d series in my dd i wont swap it cause i have a stockpile of good stock parts for it slowly been collecting them in my garage ever since i got the car.
Cant be cheap to import it from japan, but i would do it as well if i had the money.
Not to bad for us buying from japan was alot better 2 year's ago tho before all this recession happend and it help's having good contact's in japan aswell :D

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice work. looking forward to seeing whats in store for this monster

civboy

5+ Year Member
Poor japan today :( praying for people in japan sad day

out in the day light, not a bad job if you ask me :laugh: