5+ Year Member
Howdy, I'm a n00b, I live in the UK.

Here's a couple of piccys.

Comments (good and bad) welcome :D

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've always liked that color. I don't like the rims, and that hatch would look great lowered.

macsmurray

5+ Year Member
92 b18 hatch said:
I've always liked that color. I don't like the rims, and that hatch would look great lowered.

Cheers B18.

They're UK OEM VTi rims.

And it does look a bit like a 4x4 at the mo :oops:

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That hatch is very nice. EK3 or EK4?

Get yourself a nice drop, and it'll be golden. Mind putting up your color code?

tye

S.T.U.D.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice style man, keep it with your on flow.

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car looks great. its funny, you never notice how high a car looks till you take a picture lol.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its kinda funny how stuff that we pay alot of money for comes stock on your cars.. Interested in some usdm bumpers?

falcon

uber noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
its kinda funny how stuff that we pay alot of money for comes stock on your cars.. Interested in some usdm bumpers?
more like sad...

car looks stock, anything done to it?

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want a vti or vti-r. what's the difference anyways? is the vti-r only the dohc? by the way. because it's not a bare bones usdm civic, your vti is sweet. lol. i bet a lot of guys wit ek hatches would kill for sun / moonroofs. i did when i had my hatch. :(

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
are we speaking UKDM here? because there is no VTi-R in the UK for 6gens, as far as i know.... but they do have them in australia.

the uk-spec VTi should come with a b16. the ones in chile do

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol. Sorry Anf. I don't know my VTi and VTi-Rs info. all i know is i want a hatch from whereever that is LHD, Sunroof or moonroof (which does it have?), power windows, etc. Care to educate me? How much would they cost in US dollars and how much is shipping? hahaha. Expensive, I know, but anyone got any figures?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
don't be sorry...

any EDM (except for UK) civic VTi should do. not sure on figures, as there's hardly any info on that (being that the 'newest' 6gen is 6 years old now). i do know that shipping a vehicle to the us from overseas is usually between three to five thousand us dollars.

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
don't be sorry...

any EDM (except for UK) civic VTi should do. not sure on figures, as there's hardly any info on that (being that the 'newest' 6gen is 6 years old now). i do know that shipping a vehicle to the us from overseas is usually between three to five thousand us dollars.
dayyyyyyyyymmmmmmmmmm. hahha. that's alot. i better find one for dirt cheap so basically i'd be paying just for shipping. :lol: and uhh... us US people gotta worry about smog laws and such huh. I don't know how strict they are here in hawaii, but yea. People keep bringing skylines down here and they're driving it around. I think this shop modifies it to be legal and such.

and... sorry for the thread jack. lol

macsmurray

5+ Year Member
Cheers guys.

OK, here goes.

The car isn't a VTi (unfortunately) it is an EJ9 which comes with a D14 engine spitting out about 90bhp :roll: .
But before you all laugh it was given to me by my sister a couple of years ago when I was going through a rough patch (I'm not going to refuse a free car, especially a Honduh). I also now have a Volvo XC90 but can't bear to let the wee Civ go.

What I've done to it is all cosmetic so far because there is no point trying to mod that engine.

99-00 tails
Ek9 shifter and boot.
DC2 steering wheel
Square front fogs
Clear side repeaters
Colour coded door mirrors and numbr plate surround
Centre arm rest.

Does come with standard electric sunroof, mirrors windows and air con so it's not all bad.

Future plans.

Probably a drop and spoon rear spoiler, don't want to go further than that though, as I ain't no ricer. :lol:

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very clean start....keep it that way ;)

:welcome: btw

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
to be very honest, i've never seen that color on a hatch over here....looks nice, good start :thumbs up

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I still want your color code. It looks like harvard blue, except way more metallic.