Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
macsmurray said:
Cheers guys.

OK, here goes.

The car isn't a VTi (unfortunately) it is an EJ9 which comes with a D14 engine spitting out about 90bhp :roll: .
But before you all laugh it was given oi me by my sister a couple of years ago when I was going through a rough patch (I'm not going to refuse a free car, especially a Honduh). I also now have a Volvo XC90 but can't bear to let the wee Civ go.

What I've done to it is all cosmetic so far because there is no point trying to mod that engine.

99-00 tails
Ek9 shifter and boot.
DC2 steering wheel
Square front fogs
Clear side repeaters
Colour coded door mirrors and numbr plate surround
Centre arm rest.

Does come with standard electric sunroof, mirrors windows and air con so it's not all bad.

Future plans.

Probably a drop and spoon rear spoiler, don't want to go further than that though, as I ain't no ricer. :lol:
not bad not bad.... a lot of ppl are gonna tell u to swap ur engine, but that would put the civic in a different insurance bracket for you and really hike your rates

x_civic

Banned
looks good, dropped even better..but the biohazard sticker?

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its too bad my computer at work has a strict ass firewall and i cant see the pic cuz id like to see what color every1 is talking about... but it sounds cool so thumbs up ^^

Kihun_Cha

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to CC..........pretty stock.........

Sirk

5+ Year Member
Cool, someone else from uk =)

BlackHope121 said:
its kinda funny how stuff that we pay alot of money for comes stock on your cars.. Interested in some usdm bumpers?
a few times when i posted pics of my old civic i got people saying nice JDM parts, etc, in uk tho all the parts we buy to make our civics look different are us ricer parts =)

macsmurray

5+ Year Member
Cheers for the nice comments guys, I was expecting "1.4 what a heap, etc"

The colour is Adriatic Blue Pearl B74P. It's a standard OEM colour. You get it on 5G Ludes in the states I believe.

Agreed Sirk. forget JDM, UKDM is where it's at (except for the engine). :roll: ;)

And I do prefer the clean look too. :thumbs up

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, def drop it, and get rid of that blue emblem, well, just get the a type r grill

buff4lo

:K:
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i really like the color and i have allways liked those bumpers with the molding it flows better to me....and for some reason i like the blue emblems :what:

macsmurray

5+ Year Member
buff4lo said:
i really like the color and i have allways liked those bumpers with the molding it flows better to me....and for some reason i like the blue emblems :what:
So do I, I'm not usually into coloured emblems but I thought they quite suited the car :idea:

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
duuude!.. welcome. Another Scot eh! lol where abouts in Scotland u from?.. need to get a s**t load of CC guys to have an official UK meet that'd rock! Hey PM me with some info its a rare site to see some bravers on here lol..

soswank

Dentist in the making
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
macsmurray said:
Howdy, I'm a n00b, I live in the UK.

Here's a couple of piccys.

Comments (good and bad) welcome :D

nothing really special, the rims look like they are off an carolla! looks like bare stock, is it?

sonicvybe

sonicvybe
5+ Year Member
Mugenkid18 said:
its too bad my computer at work has a strict ass firewall and i cant see the pic cuz id like to see what color every1 is talking about... but it sounds cool so thumbs up ^^
LOL...^^^ :lol:

EDIT: you wanna make that look hot jus get some rims - some with tonnes of spokes..they r in style in UK area i believe..gunmetal color..thats a start ;) 16's or 17's wud do a good job. =)