Unlock honda with toothpick

civicmand16y7

Registered VIP
let me tell you whats messed up my buddy has a 94 acura integra and i have a 94 civic and he can crank my car with his integra key...now thats messed up right there

L.D.Forget

Looks like buddy is jerkin off.

let me tell you whats messed up my buddy has a 94 acura integra and i have a 94 civic and he can crank my car with his integra key...now thats messed up right there
most honda keys open and start other honda's. Ive got a specific accord key that has started every honda ive tried (about 9 or 10)

Indy_Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I didn't know having a seizure could not only unlock your door but make it 10 years newer.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That was about as retarded as the one where they claim to be able to unlock a car with a tennis ball.

Manderson

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i bet you could crank mine with a prision shank if you wiggled it around enough...crazy. thank god for cut off switches.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dammit link not working for me right now

JdM EF bOi

bro you can open almost eney honda wit your honda key cuz wen i used to be with all the accord people ma boi opend n started his car with my key and we opend most of there doors with my key it was crazy haha

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
is he serious? 1990-1998? and he clearly has a 93 model? if im not mistaken i believe that is an 01-03 ex........

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
have you watched the whole video? clearly its a joke

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmm i see...............this young man here....needs a good ol back handing to the face

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
is he serious? 1990-1998? and he clearly has a 93 model? if im not mistaken i believe that is an 01-03 ex........
just going to say that. oh and the fact that the pic never leaves sight of the inside camera.

yes it was a joke and yes it was a very pour one at that.

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I could open the door with a tootpick too! Just attach it to a rock and throw that son'b***h! hee hee. easy.