update 2 muh car :D 18's

dented

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
panda said:
actually i already tested the spedo , and rubbing it doesnt throw off the speedo by much if anything and the rubbing doesnt happen i did a complete circle with the wheel turned all the way to each side to check if it rubbed, and we have those speed check radars on the road tested it with that and beside my friend with stock tires on his car so if anything it's off by 2 or 3 mph . but to me they look pretty good.
Holy run-on sentence. Lose the wheels. And don't you dare put a body kit on that car. I will have to jump off a cliff or impale myself with an ice cream scoop.

panda

D-series soldier
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well.. wheels are staying , and you might as well start running lol..

Rex_89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol ^ thats some good s**t!!!!!!! Ay i give you some respect for at least doing what you want with your car, even if the rest of them dont like it.

panda

D-series soldier
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Rex_89 said:
lol ^ thats some good s**t!!!!!!! Ay i give you some respect for at least doing what you want with your car, even if the rest of them dont like it.

lol at least im not going to put a big ass wing on my car... on second thought maybe lol.. nahh the rims to me look good everyone has their personal opinion and i dont mind their opinions about what i should do to something i own, now if someone wants to give some money to invest into my car then i'll be more open to changing some items but until that day comes nope :D but having small tires to me looks ugly with all the rubber on them but i like 16 and 17's i just came across a good deal on 18's so i said what the hell 350$ for all of them you cant beat it and it looks good to me so hell :D thanks for the opinions.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As long as you like them :thumbup:

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup man, I'm in charleston too. Those wheels do look too big but hey, a lot of our cars are too low. To each his own.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Keep on topic ass holes:P :lol:

panda

D-series soldier
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
maybe but it's my taste some people like eating ass, i like 18's on my honda