Update: 200 dollar find

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Finally got my 91 sedan running took it to a shop and 390 bucks later it runs like new. Haha i love it honda 4 life best damn company period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:word:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol spark plugs, and air filter,

shops will rape you

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
lol spark plugs, and air filter,

shops will rape you
they traced all the wires from my ecm to my distributor and rewired them soldered and shrink wrapped, rewired my 11 pin harness on driver side fender. timed it and put a different distributor in it. im not good with electrical at ALL! so now with 200 for buying it, 130 for a fuel pump, and 390 at the shop im in it for 720 bucks and it only has 120,xxx original miles.

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

crappy pic its in the shop im in the process oftearing thecarpet out and cleaning it ill take some good shots tomorrow she is far from perfect but not a bad start!

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
my friend needs a dd so he can park his 08' si. so he wants to buy mine for 2000. so ill make out with a profit about 1,350 so this little investment isnt that bad at all =)

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's a nice profit there, what are you going to get next if you sell it?

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
That's a nice profit there, what are you going to get next if you sell it?
ya i decided to sell it cause its a auto and i dont feel like doing another conversion right now. im gonna shoot for a 96-00 coupe or sedan in due time since im getting ready to relocate for a new job im getting....gotta make that money!