EG6/B16A2

__B-Series-ous__
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kangaroo said:
looking slick so far...
I love the SI Wheels
Thanks for the comments good and bad, i will post pics when its all together.
About the rims I will be selling them with tires for around 550 when the new ones come in.

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man i wish I had the money to pick them up for you. But thats a little to high for me.

BTW car looks great!

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
The concept. Maybe it was a bit unique when people started doing that a while ago, but now its just plain retarded.
what looks retarded are the speed holes that someone has on their bumper. :lol:

Justin I know your car is going to look clean as f**k. s**t It looks good when it was milano Pink :lol:

ps. when you let me drive your car that one time. Did I tell you that its f**king loud? :lol:

P.S.Swhat are you going to do to the interior?

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MiGsB16 said:

Justin I know your car is going to look clean as f**k. s**t It looks good when it was milano Pink :lol:

ps. when you let me drive your car that one time. Did I tell you that its f**king loud? :lol:

Diffusers actually work, except I guess it doesnt matter unless you're close to single digits though.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MiGsB16 said:
Whats even more retarded is when people who have no idea what diffusers are or what they are called call them "speed holes".

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
Whats even more retarded is when people who have no idea what diffusers are or what they are called call them "speed holes".
Well whatever people call them. they still look stupid.

EG6/B16A2

__B-Series-ous__
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MiGsB16 said:

Thanks for the comment Homie, Interior work I need first to get carpet now that I have the leak fixed then I will be removing my dash again to re-wire a new stock radio plug, install tilt steering column, two new seats, heater core and a larger break booster w/reservoir to get more break pressure now that I have four wheel disc breaks. It’s all s**t that I have been waiting to do for a long time but im only now getting the time to finish it. I’m also looking for some new door panels due to mine having small cuts in them. So if you know anyone with some parts hit me up!

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Paint job looks nice, red looks clean. Painted black tailgate isn't my style, I would get a carbon fiber one. Looks nice, keep us posted when it roles out.

B18C1Crusader

5+ Year Member
Hey man, regardless of what some might say, I think that s**t looks tight! I love that paint scheme and with your CF hood ur s**t will rock. There aint nuthin like a clean ass EG, na meen son! badass man, good job!

racing_kid

take that sucka!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yo justin your car is sick. red and black is the sweetest combo IMO. im doing mine dark charcol and black.
that red looks almost as good as mine :lol:
keep up the good work.

Silas675

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
justin cant wait to see the outcome. looks good so far.

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
Black paint on the roof looks terrible enough, I cant believe you did it to the tailgate.
:werd: Why not just wait till you get the CF?

EG6/B16A2

__B-Series-ous__
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
B16EJ1 said:
:werd: Why not just wait till you get the CF?
Why not wait…Why wait my friend…painting the tailgate was one of the last changes I deiced to do but im happy with the outcome. In the long run it will be CF but the black flows with what I want and gives me an idea of what the CF tailgate is going to look like (It also helps that it doesn’t cost any more either). With the CF wing and mud flaps I think the tailgate gives it a better flow with the roof as for the reason I will be purchasing a CF tailgate at a later time, but the rims in the end will finish what im looking for. :D

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MiGsB16 said:
Well whatever people call them. they still look stupid.
Then ease off, I understand this kid is your friend but theres no need to jump in the thread making fun of my car in a thread about someone elses car just because I have a opinion that you dont like.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And when mentioned that you are using mud flaps, it reminded me of Ill Will's eg. Im looking for some new mud flaps too

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hope that clear is pretty thick, that paint has alot of stuff in the paint, which indicated a cheap paintjob.

My 2 cents. That paint looks almost as bad as the paintjob I did in my garage o.O

EG6/B16A2

__B-Series-ous__
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Error404 said:
I hope that clear is pretty thick, that paint has alot of stuff in the paint, which indicated a cheap paintjob.

My 2 cents. That paint looks almost as bad as the paintjob I did in my garage o.O
Yeah I understand it looks pretty bad now but I trust my friend and when I brought this very subject up about the orange peal he told me he used a gallon of clear and that it would all come out after wet sanding and buffing. Also I only paid 1500.00 for everything including bodywork, I counted 65 dents they removed not to include realigning my front-end and centering my hood and the tone paint which cost more. Every other place I went was quoting me at 3200.00 so in my eyes im getting a great deal and I know if there is something I want to do different or change they will do it. But the real test is when everything is finished.