Update: New paint , tahitti green

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey guys. I know its been a while yet again lol. I've been staying pretty well busy. But here is a quick update on the civic. I did the body work and painted my hatchback of the past few weeks. Here's just a few pictures of the whole process lol

Just let me know what you think. It was done in a garage not a paint booth lol Was'nt looking for the hard parking look. Just wanted to freshen things up a bit. There is 4 coats of clear on it.

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The front grille's would look better black. But other than that, the paint looks awesome!

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Paint looks good. Hate that front lip on the 92-95's tho. And do u plan on fixing the fitment of the front bumper/headlights?

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Paint looks good. Hate that front lip on the 92-95's tho. And do u plan on fixing the fitment of the front bumper/headlights?
Yeah I'm actually working on that today lol.

The front grille's would look better black. But other than that, the paint looks awesome!
Yeah I'm gonna tape off and trim paint the grilles at some point.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks great! :thumbs up

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys! Yes it was a garage paint job haha. For a 400 dollar paint job I am more than happy on how it came out.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks great, I'd get a carbon fiber lip and some OEM fog lights on there. :thumbs up

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks nice. I plan to do mine this summer. If I can get it as good as its ill be excited lol

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Love me some EG hatches. I like the paint job. Looks almost exactly OEM. What's the plans for this?

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thank you guys! The plan for this one is to sell it because I'm moving to Florida next week lol. And have you guys stay tuned in for a DIRTY build lol. The next one is going to be all out.. Looking to build another turbo hatchback lol but this time try and hit in the 500+ hp range rather than my old 350hp turbo hatch lol