Update on me

wtfh4xx

1337 Gold Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No one will probably care but Im just keeping in touch with the community and seeing alot of new faces.
Those that dont know me, my names Sean, im 18, and I used to own a civic for a few years but sold it when I moved for schooling.

SO, I know some of you dont care but oh well. =p

So last you heard I was plannin on moving to AZ. That did happen.
I took my motorhome down with all my stuff excluding my car. Unfortunately I decided it would be better to sell it because my university is right next to a supermarket and everything i need. I got 6 G's for it too. =p

Anwyay the trip down sucked, something f**ked up the ECU and we got 5 MPG the whoel trip. Gas was supposed to be $300 round trip and ended up around 1k.

Now that Im here ive got to say im happier than ive ever been in my life. Im meetin new people, and having alot more fun. We do such random s**t here, I cant even explain it all.

Im only taking gen ed right now but im studying for ym Bachelors of Computer Science with my degree in Game Programming. Yeah, i know... Im not going to be hookin you all up with hella chepa parts forma emchanic shop, but hey. Its what I love and maybe ill throw out a really sick racing game for you all. =p

Well, thats pretty much my update. We got a girl headed over with another bottle of Malibu Coconut Rum (that shits hella good) so im going to sign off.

Here's a little taste of last night lol:

Well keep it cool you guys, glad to see this community is as energetic and helpfull as ever.

Peace,
Sean

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol at malibu.