Update on my ride.

Squeak

Rockin the Si
5+ Year Member
Here is an updated shot of my Sedan. All i have done recently is paint the headlights, other than that it has not changed. I have a set of Tein Springs on the way so hopefully this weekend it will have a drop and next week I am having the interior done in black leather. Also have have a header on the way too.
Nothing fancy about the car but I love it.

This was taken right after I got done with the lights. I have since polished them but it has been raining so no time to clean and get good pics.

Andrew

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not bad. Glad you're lowering it next.

Squeak

Rockin the Si
5+ Year Member
Yeah I plan on taking the chrome off and having it painted to match. I like the Black Grill but I never know what I will do. Yeah I cant wait until I lower it, think it will look much better. Thanks for the compliments

Andrew

Squeak

Rockin the Si
5+ Year Member
Finally Lowered

Just got the springs on yesterday(finally) so took a photo about an hour after it was done.Getting my car aligned tommorow, I work at an alignment shop so it wont be a big deal and will not get charge out the butt, last place i took it before I worked here charger me more cause the car i had then was lowered. Got the header on aswell so coming right along. Proably do a lip next but not for sure.

Andrew