update on the ej6(orange) 56k eat a di..

turboej7

Garage 808, tuning the NW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont like the mirrors... change the mirrors and it would look way better. Good luck with your sale on ebay.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats wrong with the mirrors?
they are spoon type mirrors..
chris

Dstretch33

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow people beleive whatever they hear, the hood spacers are more of a fashion statement, rather than a functional mod. It is not meant to cool the engine, sideways or forward. Air will not be able to travel effectivly under the hood will its moving forward. The fact remains that it is done wrong, and u don't even know why its done. U get points 4 you're car being different, and clean....overall it looks good....fix the hood and keep up the good work

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good. i think the floating hood looks pretty sick. i wanna do it lol, cheap new look

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dstretch33 said:
wow people beleive whatever they hear, the hood spacers are more of a fashion statement, rather than a functional mod. It is not meant to cool the engine, sideways or forward. Air will not be able to travel effectivly under the hood will its moving forward. The fact remains that it is done wrong, and u don't even know why its done. U get points 4 you're car being different, and clean....overall it looks good....fix the hood and keep up the good work
not that i agree or disagree that it actually does anything.. BUT the idead is actually that hot air will be given an easier route of escape up and out and cold fresh air pushes through the grill.. i mean if you think about it like that.. it is more logical.. does it actually work? who knows..lol

96Civic_Coupe

Panda Breeder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wish i had more hands...............

so i can give this car four thumbs down!

turboej7

Garage 808, tuning the NW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mymmeryloss said:
whats wrong with the mirrors?
they are spoon type mirrors..
chris
IMO... the black around the mirrors makes the "spoon type" style look funky... if it was all orange then maybe... cause then the mirrors wouldnt look so casted out. Some APR mirrors would have looked good with that style black around it, but not spoon mirrors, there to small and unporportioned to the rest of the car. But its all a matter of opinion.... but at least I gave a reason for my opinion... something that i noticed alot of people here dont do.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turboej7 said:
IMO... the black around the mirrors makes the "spoon type" style look funky... if it was all orange then maybe... cause then the mirrors wouldnt look so casted out. Some APR mirrors would have looked good with that style black around it, but not spoon mirrors, there to small and unporportioned to the rest of the car. But its all a matter of opinion.... but at least I gave a reason for my opinion... something that i noticed alot of people here dont do.
and i appreciate that.
yeah, im not going to change the mirrors when im selling the car..
thanks for your opinion i never thought of it that way..
chris

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get on aim. nice car (so i stay on topic)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
going right now...
and thank you(keeping ontopic)
chris

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
why not just keep it and build it :what:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rx-7...
as soon as the car is gone, i have one waiting to be here within five days if i only had the money..
chris