Update to Ride

Brian13

5+ Year Member
Don't know if you guys remeber me or not, but my member page was erased. Alittle backround info: '04 civic ex, I was into the show scene, and decided the f*** with body kits, and this is my outcome. Here's a little update on the car. (All interior, engine, Audio upgrades stayed the same)

2/3 months ago:
Full Bomex Body kit, Projectors, Led Tails, Custom Exhaust, Ebay Grill, Eibach Prokit, Red underglow, 4-bulb Strobe Lights, 18" Bt Shift Rims. Etc....

Now:
Stock bumpers, CF Type R Front lip, Type R Rear Lip, Type A Sides (Painted to match) Skunk 2: Pro-S Coilovers (dropped to 4.25" clearance all around), Control Arms, Rear Camber Kit. DIY BOH, Stock Tails, Greddy Evo 2 Exhaust, CF Exhaust Heat Shield (For an EVO 8) (Needed-stated to warp the rear lip). 16" Rota Auto X, Smoked Housing Fogs. Sold all strobes and neons. I'm very happy with the outcome of everything. The only thing I have to do is get a new grille. Critiques are welcome.

RedValve

~Team Penguin
5+ Year Member
look really nice, dig those wheel alot keep it up.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
much better.

I never knew they made the autox in 16

Inertial

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the outcome, the starting wasnt awful. =D as long as your happy! goodjob both ways ;)

Brian13

5+ Year Member
I like the outcome, the starting wasnt awful. =D as long as your happy! goodjob both ways ;)
Basically it was bone stock when I started workin on it in 2004. The I did the kit thing and all that mess for about 3yrs., then to the current state.

civicturbo91

professional bitchslapper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i would go with a little more tire

i.e if your running a 40 go to a 45

looks 10 times better though

jason.az1

Jasonaz1-Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow looks good man, I say lower it a little more or get 50 tires

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
damn everything looks great i really like wheels too, you don't need a grill, that one looks awesome, it def.flows! :thumbup:

Brian13

5+ Year Member
heat sheild is sick, good work making that fit :thumbup:
Thanks, It took alittle while, 1 hour or 2, and had to dremel the rear lip out alittle, because the lip bottom got warped from the exhaust. But like I said the shield is made for an Evo. So I was happy with the results.

where did u get that heat shield?
Some Ebay store only like $50-$60. I took about a week and a half to get, but actually was good quaility. SO was worth it. Search Carbon Exhaust shield...i think the name was carbonlux*inc

And thanks everyone for all the comments, as well.