update to the 4 door

WaLLeYeMan

VTEC POWA JAYDEEMMMM YO!
5+ Year Member
Well, its painted now, but its flat black (long story) but basically my friend bought me the wrong paint. Dirty and needs a good buff and polish but maybe i'll paint it again in the spring after winter since it seems i didnt put enough coats on to keep the rust from coming through. the hood is new used so its not painted just normal gloss black so it shines.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I think you should spray it all gloss black, It looks unfinished, but other then that its looking good.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The flat looks good. But when u say keep the rust from coming through that worries me. Why would you spray over rust?

WaLLeYeMan

VTEC POWA JAYDEEMMMM YO!
5+ Year Member
yea, it was supposed to be gloss black but i already painted it half the car flat black by the time i realized it wasnt gloss so i just finished it in flat black. maybe next year, it'll finally be gloss black.

WaLLeYeMan

VTEC POWA JAYDEEMMMM YO!
5+ Year Member
its surface rust, it is sanded and treated but it still comes through, everywhere i look and ask they say to stop it from coming through you need more layers of paint on it to stop it from getting air.

Decipher

Registered VIP
I think it's looking good man. The mugen wing is a nice touch, and those meshes look awesome in gold with the polished lips. 4dr ftw!

What lip is that on the rear?

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It'll look so good when it's painted the right color! I say make it gloss black and it'll be sick!

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks ok..would look better fully painted..and..your rear fog is on the wrong side :(

WaLLeYeMan

VTEC POWA JAYDEEMMMM YO!
5+ Year Member
The rear lip is a wings west, my old oem one got burned up by the spoon muffler.

And I know the rear fog is on the wrong side but this fog light was made for the right side anyways. I like it on that side better and people dont even know what it is so it doesn't even matter. Cops even ask me what it is when they feel like pulling me over because they're bored.