Update

TAGs95CivicEX

Tom Foolery
5+ Year Member
Paint

D Grade said:
Your paint, engine bay, and underside is HAWTNESS. What paint did you use for the underside? Did you paint piece by piece, or just a good spray with everything together?
Suspension parts were all taken off the floor was painted as a whole obviously and painted with black rocker panel paint (rock gaurd) it reacted with the factory undercoating and made a sticky mess that took 2 weeks to dry.

The suspension parts were painted with the rocker paint and then with a gloss black

Springs and front sway bar were painted with Glossy John Deer Green haha, serioulsy though, it is so minor you don't notice unless you look for them, and it just breaks up the black shows that I actually took stuff apart to paint them instead of just rattle can'd the s**t out of her.

-TAG

TAGs95CivicEX

Tom Foolery
5+ Year Member
2007 Season

Well making a few changes for this year.

First palet

After I started doing my thing with the first palet

TAGs95CivicEX

Tom Foolery
5+ Year Member
Next box of mods for this year. A much needed change to my car, it's filthy but the tails look awesome, still need to do some fitment, they were just thrown in there for the pic.

Many more boxes to come

TAGs95CivicEX

Tom Foolery
5+ Year Member
Seats

Well I got rid of my old seats and put in a set of 2000 Integra seats. I like the look of these seats a lot more than the stockers. Took a bit to clean them up and had to completely take them apart since they had gotten wet and the frames were starting to rust so they were all cleaned up and painted and put back together. Also had to bring in the material (suck in the seam a bit and resew it) where they usually wear on the outside bolster of the Driver's seat.

-TAG

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yah. I like your car. The kit looks a bit weird, and same with the headlights, but it still looks nice.

-Jason