***UPDATED***images of my car

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn thats really really nice....you got any times for it or dyno results?

sinister95

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no times yet....but the car on the last dyno with a fresh clutch hit 267-269whp on 5.5psi. the car was dynoed on 19" wheels so that also affected the true number.

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice..its just me though i dont like how the shifter is slanted..just me though..still tight

jdmhondaeg6

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bang for your buck out of the car...maybe. You only have a 2 seater right. You could have gotten a GSX or Mr2 for a reasonable price and then made it faster then that civic for the money you spent. I don't know though just a thought. It's pretty tight though don't get me wrong.

WiggerMan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So what company do you own to be able to do all that?

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:shockl:

someone had to spend the money.... dude i dont like 7th gen hatches at all..... i definatly give you mad props cuz im lovin your car

CFactor

Why am I such a pimp?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not feeling that rear bumper, but other than that its awesome. Definately the best new si I have seen yet.

turboferio

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like your car alot its just it seems like your into the show seen more than me... but thats ur thing... but anyways sweet exterior

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:shock: :shock: :shock: OH MY f**king GOD!!! that new SiR owns all there is to be owned. that thing is crazy sick

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bro...ur gonna blow it up? Is that turbo and nitrous on a stock motor?