Updated my Si

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So, b/c I think that his Civic looks like every other Civic out there, and I personally think the whole JDM thing is Rice, Im an a*****e? Better take a look in the mirror buddy.... :roll:
um ok :roll: keep rockin your hubcap's homie. Nice civic again btw.BuMp

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
um ok :roll: keep rockin your hubcap's homie. Nice civic again btw.BuMp
Atleast I dont have to worry when I go to sleep at night that someone's steeling my rims. :roll: I have more important things to worry about, than spending $800 on rims. Sorry.

And BTW, I never said the car was ugly. I just think it looks like every other Civic out there. Damn dude...calm the f**k down. Your getting awful defensive over something thats not even yours.

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the car is clean but it seems like the rims dont flow with the car.

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Blades look Dope ! Put on the H center caps. But yeah, looks good.

EastCoastEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm not a big "blade" fan. But, to each his own. However,the aero kit looks clean!

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
awful defensive I see no cuss words in any of my post regarding you.if you have anything else to say just pm me about it instead of messing up this kid's thread .Anyway bump for the clean civic !!!

Slammed_am

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I do like the look of the GSR's ...on one side of the car, but since they're directional I just think they look like butt going "backwards". Nothing any of us can do about that. Still a good looking civic. Definately not rice. Just a clean looking civic.