Updated My Si

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well here it is guys some a*****e hit my car:evil: while parked in a side street here in chicago, i'm so pissed off right now i try to make my car dent free as much as possible but somehow assholes got to f**king ruined everthing i hope whoever did this to my car get his/her car totalled:evil:. P.S. how the hell do you make the pictures bigger

there's more pics but i didn't feel like posting anymore:(

A-2-B

Red+ Blue+ Flashing = Bad
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude i'd be sooo f**king pissed omg. check around for any cameras that are monitoring the streets or stores. maybe you'll get lucky and find on looking towards you

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dude i'd be sooo f**king pissed omg. check around for any cameras that are monitoring the streets or stores. maybe you'll get lucky and find on looking towards you
nah this was on my girl's neighborhood there's no camera at all at her place and the bad part about it is my car is in front of her place:evil:

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
man, i know how it feels, feeling like s**t for a the one and only little scratch or ding on your car, and you try to keep it as new as possible, and then outta no where some b***h comes and hits your car.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
man, i know how it feels, feeling like s**t for a the one and only little scratch or ding on your car, and you try to keep it as new as possible, and then outta no where some b***h comes and hits your car.
yeah i hope whoever did this to my car get his/her car f**king demolished. i have good idea that whoever hit my car is living in the same street:evil:

A-2-B

Red+ Blue+ Flashing = Bad
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its a good bet to belive that they live on that street or visit often. stick around and look for a car that has some scratches or dents etc on the front. then confront them with your car and see how they react. was there any different color paint left of your car? if so, use that paint as a refrence. then since its your girls house tell her to keep a lookout for that color car and see if any of the four corners are f**ked up.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its a good bet to belive that they live on that street or visit often. stick around and look for a car that has some scratches or dents etc on the front. then confront them with your car and see how they react. was there any different color paint left of your car? if so, use that paint as a refrence. then since its your girls house tell her to keep a lookout for that color car and see if any of the four corners are f**ked up.
that's going to be hard man here in chicago most cars have scratches front and back bumper. and i don't think it's a good idea confronting people about the dent in my bumper i don't want people pulling guns out. if your from around chicago you might heard of "humboldt park" not a good idea to mess with people in this area