Updated Pic of My EK...

Civic_Clan

5+ Year Member
Well, just bought some stuff for my ride... feel like having some changes on the exterior since i recovered it from stolen last month...

Here u go, new rims & spoiler. Does it look alright??
Mind to comment :D

hmm...which one should i choose?

ok, this is it...it's mine now..P1 Racing

ta da....

closer shot (sorry, pic not that clear)

this is how it looks without the spoiler...pretty naked yah

Side view with new spoiler

one more

THANKS FOR VIEWING BROs..

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nvm..

great choice... the black on white looks good
from what I see, you made the best choice..

Civic_Clan

5+ Year Member
thanks bro for the reply. well, it took me almost a week to decide what types of rim to buy. when i was in the rims shop, it took me another 2 hours to deicde as i was blinded by all those rims available in that shop hehe.

glad tat u like it...thanks again

VTi_ME

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Daam the car is looking HOT

Good choice bro

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
me likes....i guess white wheels dont look bad on black cars...maybe ill paint my hx's like mini itrs.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Astheros said:
me likes....i guess white wheels dont look bad on black cars...maybe ill paint my hx's like mini itrs.
you havent seen sandal's car? his sedan on white slips is :drool:..

question though, in the top pic, what is that above your exhaust? it looks like a circle..

xenoicity

Honda Technician
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im glad u got ur car back..... looks nice....

did u spend any money on a security system? i would do that asap

Civic_Clan

5+ Year Member
thanks all for the comments...ok, i try my best to answer all ur questions here..

Alpine,
yes bro, I'm from KL. U've been to my country before? If you r planning to, let me know, I will bring u to attend our local car club scene here.

Badreflections,
hmmm not too sure whether u can get the rear crystal lamp in ur country bro. but back here, it's pretty easy to find.

mugenej8power,
u like that spoiler too bro? haha, it's a replica. not worth buying original here. My previous Mugen original spoiler was stolen....that's why i rather buy replica. dont feel so hurt if it happen to be stolen again hehehe.

sundown,
that little circle thing is actually reverse sensor. back here, almost all the cars fitted with such sensor. im planning to get rid of it soon as im converting to 99bumper hehe. it looks nerdy right? haha

xenoicity,
of course bro. that was da first thing i changed when i recovered back my car. quite phobia now, i almost look at my car every hour. imagine when im working, i will walk to my car every hour, just to make sure it is still there lol lol

dc5_lov3r,
hahaha, how i wish thats my garage.....if my father is a money printer, i think my wish will come true.

and for the rest, thanks for ur positive reply.