*updated* pics of my 98 civic (56k no way)

eboi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here's my car when i first posted pics
before:

finally dropped the car on tein ss coils and got some tints. not much have been done to it but that's it for now. ill probably get a mugen lip once i get the car painted. any comments are welcome. thanks for looking!
after:

9civic7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks nice...type r grill and 99-00 tails would make it look much better imo

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice drop, not a big fan of the wheels but they seems to suit the car decently, future plans please

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking good....

Get those lips and what 9civic7 said and you should be good exterior wise.... Then its time for suspension and engine... ;)

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks really good...the whole car has a nice flow to it...

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
really clean. nice mild drop..

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that drop looks great :thumbs up

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
9civic7 said:
yup. im feeling the wheels dude, i like them a lot. where did you pick up your headlights at...?? looks good so far bro. i'll be getting my mugen lip soon as well. =)

eboi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
9civic7 said:
ya i know but i haven't got around to it yet..ive been wanting to get to things for my car for the longest already..ill let you guys know when

Genuine Rolla said:
yup. im feeling the wheels dude, i like them a lot. where did you pick up your headlights at...?? looks good so far bro. i'll be getting my mugen lip soon as well. =)
the headlight are stock just got em painted..im also looking into getting a mugen lip as well..

TheVTECPush said:
Looking good....

Get those lips and what 9civic7 said and you should be good exterior wise.... Then its time for suspension and engine... ;)
i probably won't do much for the suspension other than getting a front strut bar and maybe a camber kit if i decide to go lower...the car was much lower at first but because of camber problem i raised the rear a little higher

05 said:
nice drop, not a big fan of the wheels but they seems to suit the car decently, future plans please
i like my drop but if i went with smaller rims and bigger size tire i would be more happier..sometimes i look at my car and 17's look kinda big...so maybe in the future ill get some smaller rims and tires.

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice..nice....just a little lower would make it nice...nice...nice.

eboi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
greenlx777 said:
whats % tints is that rear and front?
i got the rear done at limo tint..and the front is 35% and i still got pulled over for my windows being dark :X

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What do you mean still, I thought CA pretty much cant have tint at all?

lestah

Sedan Rulezzzz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
one thing that would make is look rally nice is a front lip... it would lower your stance a bit more