updated pics of the kit on the car

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
get the grille painted whilre your at it

CEPKDA

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well goin back to stock . Plans as of now are to add HFP sides , Front and rear lip from Eracing and Tein Flex coilovers . i want to sit low and have a nice clean look ..I think i will have a better responce towards the car by keeping it simple and clean. Thanks to all for the comments on the kit .

dented

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
CEPKDA said:
Well goin back to stock . Plans as of now are to add HFP sides , Front and rear lip from Eracing and Tein Flex coilovers . i want to sit low and have a nice clean look ..I think i will have a better responce towards the car by keeping it simple and clean. Thanks to all for the comments on the kit .
May I ask what happened?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CEPKDA said:
Front and rear lip from Eracing
you mean "ESRacing"? The type M or type P style front and rear lip?

no matter what you get, you can't please everyone man, do what YOU want to the car becuase YOU like it, not because other people don't like or like it....

CEPKDA

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
you mean "ESRacing"? The type M or type P style front and rear lip?

no matter what you get, you can't please everyone man, do what YOU want to the car becuase YOU like it, not because other people don't like or like it....
Yeh the fiberglass thing just isnt a great investment. Im going for the Type M I havent seen the P style yet .. I

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm not even a fan of body kits in general, but i like this one!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
o3civic_si said:
stock si lips from the factory ftw
there is no Si lip kit... it's just HFP kit... basically trying to say its not Si specific

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CEPKDA said:
u got a pic of the M-Style ?
you JUST quoted my link to my link of the M-style, do you read? or just look at pictures?

CEPKDA

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just look at pics...its hard to get an idea of what urs and that websites look like ...Not very good pics to get a side view of detail

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol... well mine finall get painted this weeked, photoshoot to follow =)

PitchBlack

5+ Year Member
I think it looks good...its hard to see without having it painted but the front does roll into the sides nicely...if the vents would have been more angled like the headlights it would look better though...too much contrast in angles is what makes it look "fat"...keep up the good work though...nice job fitting it