Updated Some Pics Of The Ride (56K GO GRAB SOMETHING TO EAT)

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well it's been a while since i posted my ride nothing new except some new pics hope you guys like it any comments are welcome. quick question how do i take out the "gsr" on the valve cover i tried using brake cleaner and still won't come off:cry:(HOW THE HELL DO YOU RESIZE THE PICS)

pic of the rear end:cool:

angle shot

pics of the heart plant=)

the money shot and one of my favorite pics:twisted:

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Very nice! Are those 195/45/15's?

matttitaly8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dang i really like this thing. The bay is so clean and thoese headers really compliment your whales penis.
DId that come with the rear wiper plug, and if you dont mind could you take some pics of the plug from the inside and out.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dang i really like this thing. The bay is so clean and thoese headers really compliment your whales penis.
DId that come with the rear wiper plug, and if you dont mind could you take some pics of the plug from the inside and out.
i don't know about clean lol it still needs be to clean thoroughly and my car didn't come with the rear wiper and thanks for the compliment i waited like 2 months for my whale penis to get to my house:cool:

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what the heck are you doing^^
Car looks real nice man. Looks the same as last time I saw pics, but very nice regardless

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what the heck are you doing^^
Car looks real nice man. Looks the same as last time I saw pics, but very nice regardless
huh? i didn't do anything just recent pictures that's all:cool:

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
and what's up with double posting lol

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This site has been slow today. I've almost double posted a couple times. Key word, being almost, not like these loosers....

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
56k warning? there were like 6 pics lol.
lol sorry about that=) oh by the way can someone help me getting the "gsr" letters in the valve cover i tried using brake cleaner and still won't come off:(

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
huh? i didn't do anything just recent pictures that's all:cool:
i was saying the car looks good, i remember seeing pics a while ago and it loook the same, still good.
This site has been slow today. I've almost double posted a couple times. Key word, being almost, not like these loosers....
haha, your the LOSER for spelling the word loser wrong. Go back to school, it'll do good for you.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i was saying the car looks good, i remember seeing pics a while ago and it loook the same, still good.

haha, your the LOSER for spelling the word loser wrong. Go back to school, it'll do good for you.
man you do have a good memory:cool: yeah it's the same just different pics keep the comments guys:cool:

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Will do, tomorrow morning, smart ass. I'm in grade 12 yo;)