Updates for Khaki hatch...

99Blackhatch

5+ Year Member
Not a fan of primer, you forgot the hood. I suppose it could look decent after paint.
I painted the hood black only because when it was all Khaki, it looks boring as f**k at the time. Carbon fiber hood coming soon as well as a carbon hatch and the Works.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks pretty good..new paint would definitely bring out qualities of it

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice man, saw your car at starved rock last yr, lookin good :D

ryaSco

5+ Year Member
looks good as always Josh, I'm ready to see it with paint! BTW, its Ryan from stlhondas

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Looking good man, holy hell your exhaust is pretty damn low!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
let me know if you're really getting rid of that wing!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont do carbon, and the grill looks tacky..

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the chrome does not flow with the style of your car...

Ej1_sleeper

5+ Year Member
too many haters. i love it man, the wing im a bit iffy on, but it still looks clean. my vote goes towards Khaki paint!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the chrome does not flow with the style of your car...
let's see...the emblem flows w/ the housing of the headlights and the rims......but i don't like any of the 3 and he knows that.

joshwa---buy my K1's that i absolutely hate, get that new front end, give me your lip when you get the front end, and bake your headlights. deal? deal! :P

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
<-- still wants to know if there is any purpose to the wing being adjustable, I know its a big trend thing, with the alex and ibuilt brackets but is it anything more than aesthetic?

not knocking the car, I like it.

99Blackhatch

5+ Year Member
<-- still wants to know if there is any purpose to the wing being adjustable, I know its a big trend thing, with the alex and ibuilt brackets but is it anything more than aesthetic?

not knocking the car, I like it.
Spoiler is 100% for me to be different and for haters to target me! lol

Kelly... We will see. give it time.

and exactly... stock polished badge, with polished wheels, and polished slips. I guess I'm missing it. But the new Works should come soon along with new paint and I'm not going to tear apart brand new Stanley headlights to paint them. That is RETARDED.

If I do anything it will be either to buy Type R headlights or SiR headlights.

99Blackhatch

5+ Year Member
lol ok, its a 50/50 thing for me for some reason, I guess it depends on the angle, some cars I like it on, others I dont.
I understand. I had it pitched at about 50% at the JDM Universe meet... then I wanted to be more agressive lately... so lately I haven't holding back.

The canards should be here soon as well.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
idk, the wind make the rear end look pissed and the 96-98 front just always looked so "cute" to me it just doesnt flow for some reason..