updates on my 05 civic

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well, yeah thanks, i wanna see how the rear lip looks like, i'm not looking to drop because, it'll be a sucky daily driver. and seeing that you just did a wax job on yours, i want to go wax mine, i just washed it and everything, and don't want it getting dirty and scratched easier so hmm. Anyone try the Ice Wax stuff for like 15 bucks yet? I'm out of wax so i might get that tomorow.

Your car looks great top gun, if you took off the special edition tag off it would look better IMO

STR_TopGun

ES1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Kaotic_Zeus said:
Well, yeah thanks, i wanna see how the rear lip looks like, i'm not looking to drop because, it'll be a sucky daily driver. and seeing that you just did a wax job on yours, i want to go wax mine, i just washed it and everything, and don't want it getting dirty and scratched easier so hmm. Anyone try the Ice Wax stuff for like 15 bucks yet? I'm out of wax so i might get that tomorow.

Your car looks great top gun, if you took off the special edition tag off it would look better IMO
tomorrow when i get to work ill get the link and ill email you with it...no i never tired Ice Wax....y would it be a sucky daily driver i use 2 have a 94 civic hatch back and it was dropped not to extreme but nice and it was comfortable, you just need to find a great set up that you would feel comfortable with.....all the tags in the back except for the "H" is coming out when i get the back bumper fixed because about 2 months ago someone hit me from behind and so im still waiting for the check to get it fixed.

STR_TopGun

ES1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Kaotic_Zeus said:

I PM'ed u the link

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good..i just dropped my em2 on tein s-tech..on stock shocks..rides well ...where did you get the short shifer?

STR_TopGun

ES1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LatinEM2 said:
Looks good..i just dropped my em2 on tein s-tech..on stock shocks..rides well ...where did you get the short shifer?

I cant wait to drop mine.... actually i bought it on ebay...bc the person i bought it from i know is a good seller bc i bought at least over 40 things from him and it was alwayz legit and a great price...u can also got to www.revotechnica.com or you can order it from this site http://www.autodynamic.com/

STR_TopGun

ES1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LatinEM2 said:
did u get to check out that website i gave you about the short shifter?

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
STR_TopGun said:
did u get to check out that website i gave you about the short shifter?
yup i did...how do you like yours? did you get new bushings with it?

STR_TopGun

ES1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i love mine...no i didnt have to get new bushings....idk if my mechanic put any in but like i said i didnt get any new ones.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
STR_TopGun said:
i love mine...no i didnt have to get new bushings....idk if my mechanic put any in but like i said i didnt get any new ones.
I was going to ask you how hard the installation was..but it seems you didn't do it youself...what kind of shiftknob do you have?

STR_TopGun

ES1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LatinEM2 said:
I was going to ask you how hard the installation was..but it seems you didn't do it youself...what kind of shiftknob do you have?
well for my mechanic it...it only took him about 30-45 mins to do it so im guessing if you know what you are doing its pretty quick....and I have a skunk2 shift knob