Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
FerioSpeed said:
Supercharge that b***h
not anytime soon. the lingenfelter kit i looked at a long time ago is i think 20g, and thats about $19,670 out of my price range :lol:

gas comments said:
$60 every fill-up. only had to fill up once so far. left dealer with a full tank, got most of the way to miami yesterday, filled up, still on second tank of gas. i dunno how but its pretty good on gas :what:

turbo95eg6 said:
rich f**ks with rich monmy and daddys :thumbdown:
do you ever have anything positive to say about anything? its always the same stupid s**t. i dont bash in your threads, id appreciate if you didnt do it in mine either.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
96 DX Hatch said:
$60 every fill-up. only had to fill up once so far. left dealer with a full tank, got most of the way to miami yesterday, filled up, still on second tank of gas. i dunno how but its pretty good on gas :what:
It just has a really huge tank....

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
destined2race said:
should've kept the civic
still have it. considering selling the gsr tho after i take it to get completely tuned up. flush all fluids, change the oil, etc.

then the civic will be on the chopping block. (now that i decided to put the parts on to get top dollar for it)

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
96 DX Hatch said:
still have it. considering selling the gsr tho after i take it to get completely tuned up. flush all fluids, change the oil, etc.

then the civic will be on the chopping block. (now that i decided to put the parts on to get top dollar for it)
u need to make up your mind bro.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its def. nice.. but wow..isnt that a little much for you?

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
oh cummon.... that's the best second car your parents could give you?!?!!?!!

weak........

lol....:thumbup: that should be a sig

96 DX Hatch said:
Gas > me even tho i have yet to fill it up. i now drive like an old man lol
Car payments > me (not my dad todd :thumbs up)
Next 5 years of almost no money for teg > me

uh.....since when did car dealership give $30K loans to 16 year olds......stop actin like you aint a rich b***h

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
lol....:thumbup: that should be a sig

uh.....since when did car dealership give $30K loans to 16 year olds......stop actin like you aint a rich b***h
i turn 18 in 1 month d**k. i dont see why you have such a problem with me. why not just ignore me rather than making yourself look even more like an a*****e. and having $300 left in the bank aint rich

CivicFreak26

Human Powered is teh best
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
96 DX Hatch said:
i turn 18 in 1 month d**k. i dont see why you have such a problem with me. why not just ignore me rather than making yourself look even more like an a*****e. and having $300 left in the bank aint rich
agreed...that guy is one pussie id like to tear up ;) he aint rich...just a lil better off than our poor asses

Dr.Anus

proctologist
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok, maybe you just have a really nice job? Because even with a $5k downpayment, and a 6 year loan, you're spending over $350 a month, plus over $200 a month for manditory insurance, plus gas, and maintenance. That's easily going to be about $700 a month!

I'm 20 and I work full time, and there is still no way I could afford that and not live with my parents. So unless your shackin up with your parents until your twenty five, or gettting some kind of "secondary income" there's no way I can see you, alone paying for this thing.

-My 92 CX cost me $75 a month :rocker:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dr.Anus said:
Ok, maybe you just have a really nice job? Because even with a $5k downpayment, and a 6 year loan, you're spending over $350 a month, plus over $200 a month for manditory insurance, plus gas, and maintenance. That's easily going to be about $700 a month!

I'm 20 and I work full time, and there is still no way I could afford that and not live with my parents. So unless your shackin up with your parents until your twenty five, or gettting some kind of "secondary income" there's no way I can see you, alone paying for this thing.

-My 92 CX cost me $75 a month :rocker:
Work with my dad in real estate. $10 an hour. $718 a month for the truck with an extended warranty instead of the 4yr 50k from 2003. Wouldve been around $600 if i didnt get the extension, but when the truck is just 10k away from expiration, and i drive a lot, i figured i would get it. Insurance is in my dads name and is $100 a month that he takes care of, but that's his choice. I didnt ask him to or nothing like that. Gas, about $50 a fill-up, but i dont floor it anymore now that i dont have a stick anymore :lol: The living part, i will be renting a friends place out soon after i turn 18, then in december i get my own house with money set aside soon after i was born...or thats what it sounds like anyway

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't want to sound like a douche or anything, because if you can get stuff, go for it.... But why do you need TWO cars?... :what:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
TheVTECPush said:
I don't want to sound like a douche or anything, because if you can get stuff, go for it.... But why do you need TWO cars?... :what:
Not anymore. Im puttin the parts on the civic, priming it, selling it.

Working on selling the gsr right now. My dad wants me to get 4500 out of it but im not sure if that will happen anytime soon :(

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh.... Well then...

I don't see why you won't get $4500 out of the GSR, Unless something is really wrong with it.... :what:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
TheVTECPush said:
Oh.... Well then...

I don't see why you won't get $4500 out of the GSR, Unless something is really wrong with it.... :what:
people down here are cheap. i need the money soon so i can get this guys 24s, but i doubt anyone down here wants to pay me 4500 for it. the most i been offered is 3 and that guy is hesitant about it

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn.... I'm probably gonna be getting at least $5k for mine.... Thats just weird.... :???:

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
congrats on the new ride but I would have kept the teg.....for those time you wanna get on the gas you dont need to be looking for a gas station

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If any of those the "Big Pimp's Stunters" ( :roll: ) in black....

soswank

Dentist in the making
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i've been thinking of upgrading to the new accord coupe. it looks sick man!