Upgrade or Downgrade what do u think?

Sprint_2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol...I dunno bro looks like a downgrade. You look like the type of person that has a loud ass amp and sub, i think for your style the 17's fit you better. I think it looked better matched with the color of the car, front bumper, tint, and black housing lights. Thats just me. if the 17's were too heavy, theres not too response from a single cam. I wouldnt see much of a difference in performance. But hey, each has his own opinion. I liked the 17's better. Thats just me bro, the rims now dont match the color code and lighting of the car. If your happy with em, you wouldnt be asking for opinions! Props on the ride tho

AngelMR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol i got no sub or anything like that and car is getting paint in a different color next month

Sprint_2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what color you going with? bro go gunmetal grey! what colors did you have in mind?

AngelMR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea dude that color is sick! but right now im thinking more of milano red and paint the rims either black or bronze or sell this one and get some gold rotas

AngelMR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn dude i see you got the same problem with the bumper like i do that really sucks i cant get to fix it the body shop told me they can do it

Inertial

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Downgrade in my opinion. if that 1" really made a huge difference to your acceleration whatever, but the 17"s looked way better than those 16"s

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why are you pointing at your rims?