Uti

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was thinking about going to UTI (universal technical institute) in sacramento, ca..does anyone on cc go there or have feed back on it?
thanks

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I almost went to the one in Norwood..Wicked awesome school..But I moved back home so I didn't go but I'd do it again and go there awesome!

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what program were u gonna do? i've been hearing mixed feedback on it..sigh..

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i go to WyoTech in fremont. its a very noce school. great resources and so far an excelent curriculum

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you are going to get mixed views with these Auto. Schools. I graduated from Wyotech with appiled service mangement degree(2year degree). I am now still looking for a job. Wyotech is really tough on attendance policy because thats what a lot of employers look for but I have no idea on UTI policies.

Was it worth going to Wyotech? I don't know yet

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i went to lincoln tech in MD

\\ Forgiven //

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Green 91 said:
i went to lincoln tech in MD

How was your experience with them? Being that I live in MD I'd much rather go to a school in state and not have to move all around. I hear mixed reviews from the locals that went there.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
one of my friends goes to UTI in michigan i believe... he's having a blast.... well, other than the fact that he needs to stay clean.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have friends that attend UTI here in MA. They really enjoy the curriculum and the fact that the teachers and students do have a status of friendship much different than any other school. But i've also heard reviews from past graduates that they do not technically offer much assistance in helping you find a job or whatever. I am not a member, student or even affiliate of the place and has never been there myself so I honestly wouldn't know what to expect.

b16CIVICSI

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im actually going to uti in exxton pa in august and im tryin to find a roomate

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
UTI sucks... I go there now... you can be absent twice in each 3 week class period.... Im leaving UTI and going to Penn. College of Technology.... Associates Degree then Bachelors Degree FTW!

dented

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got a friend starting UTI in Mooresville, NC on April 23rd. I guess I'll ask him about it when he starts.

b16CIVICSI

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
DaGFTDOne said:
UTI sucks... I go there now... you can be absent twice in each 3 week class period.... Im leaving UTI and going to Penn. College of Technology.... Associates Degree then Bachelors Degree FTW!
hey which one do you go to and is that the only reason why you dont like it?

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
b16CIVICSI said:
hey which one do you go to and is that the only reason why you dont like it?
Exton, PA and Im not a big fan cause of the big class sizes, the attendance... that and you pay $30,000 to learn a lot of s**t you already know... They dont even teach welding

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i thought this was going to be about urinary tract infections :lol:

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i was gonna goto the one in morrisville,nc but decided not too i had a leaving date and everything i would of left in aug of last year but yeah...neways i got a job at a dealership as a detailer and then moved upto porter and now im in the middle of bein an appentice (which is a tech in training) and i think the dealership is gonna pay for most of the classes so yea

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i made a decision i'd just keep going on my business degree..then make a skool and charge people 20K+ and teach them car stuff they could learn on here woop woop!!! =D

green ej8

diamond member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i went to uti and i wouldnt give them a good review but if your gonna go there go to the one in arizona cause that the one and only that you will get an assosciates degree but i would not have gone there if i could again i dont suggest it