Vaping

CO671

Registered VIP
Used to smoke cigarettes but luckily got the push to quit, but I do miss it sometimes.
Cousins got me into vaping so I opted for non-nicotine juices and ordered an MVP2 for $40.

Anybody recommend a tank? My i30 is junk now.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've got a vape pen as well and it's the best investment into something that isn't my car
you need to learn to invest better.

xHanzJay

Lulzaflopter
i sometimes buy the disposable ones. i don't use them regularly so i'm not dropping a bunch of money into it. but every couple months i'll buy a no nicotine one. they call them e-hooka's here now lol. using one that's dragon's blood flavor currently.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i sometimes buy the disposable ones. i don't use them regularly so i'm not dropping a bunch of money into it. but every couple months i'll buy a no nicotine one. they call them e-hooka's here now lol. using one that's dragon's blood flavor currently.

I've got one right now. :thumbup:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
vape pens and disposables suck, that mvp is good, and id recommend a protank 2, and rebuild the coils ;)

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just wanted to post in here since I had some s***ty experience with myvaporstore.

Order an exact set-up to yours, Anfrey. The protank is so f***in cheap that the bottom piece that screws onto the shaft in the clear tank snapped off completely. I emailed them when one side broke on the first assembly and they have never replied after a couple emails now. s***ty s***ty service.

http://imgur.com/P3xbtAh

http://imgur.com/AAfu9e4

Fawks

Applesauce b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

eGo V-V3 Mega + ViVi Nova
- VW/VV
- Pass-thru
- 3-days of battery (for me)
- <$40

Billows smoke with the best of 'em.

CitySushi

Canitakeordarprease
I've been vaping over 2 years now. I've had quite a few ego t, ego c, and ego vv batteries but they keep on breaking. I currently use a K100 telescoping mechanical mod with 18500 and 18650 batteries with a vivi nova mini. I buy two 236 ml bottles of ejuice every 6-8 months, 50/50 pg/vg mix 24mg nicotine from mtbakervapor.com.

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Local city of Frisco, Texas just voted to ban vaping everywhere smoking is banned (almost everywhere except your own home), and also passed some pretty strict restrictions on vapor bars and retailers.

I don't smoke, or vape.... just thought I'd share.

xHanzJay

Lulzaflopter
so i recently decied to switch to actual vaping.

currently using mello dew flavor with a nicotine level of 18. (18 what idk, but he said it can go from 0-24, 18 being about the same as an average cigarette) 32ml bottle for $15

the tank is refillable, but disposable. When it's time to replace the tank i'm going to get a bottom feeding tank.

it's a KVS brand i guess. I like it a lot.

Edit* apparently kvs stands for where i got it from lmao. Kalamazoo vapor shop) but that's what it says on the tip.
edit#2

from the website:

Ce4 Blister Starter Kit

The eGo CE4 starter kit is an excellent all round kit for novices and regular users alike.
The starter kit includes everything required to start your vaping journey, except for the e-liquid.
The Battery has 5 click on/off feature.

Kit Includes:
1 - eGo 650mAh Battery
1 - eGo Style Ce4 Clearomizer
1 - USB Charging Cord
$25

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Congrats on the switch ^^ much healthier than smoking cigarettes.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
*careful. the studies are starting to stack against it.

I don't know much about it but I would assume that even though it's not exactly good for you, I can't see how it would be worse :O

But you never know. I say just do neither lol

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think its a great way to quit smoking for those that are not only addicted to the nicotine, but to the habit of smoking. I've got a buddy who I finally got to start vaping and he's cut down a lot on cigarettes. I'm hoping he can eventually quit cigarettes and slowly cut down on the nicotine percentage on the vaping liquid.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

CitySushi

Canitakeordarprease
I ordered a provari after my k100 mod ruined two batteries. It came in the mail today. It's the koni/gc setup/AMR coilover of the e-cig world. :D