VBP EP3 Update

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
Wuts up guys last time,I posted pics ,I was on 16 inch black rota slips factory hieght factory everything with an open intake box .

Now,I`ve had the chance to spend a little money.I droped her on H&R Lowering Springs traded the 16inch rotas slips for 15 inch gunmetal Circuit 10`s Aem V2 Short Ram intake and A Nitrous Express 80 shot wet setup. Let me know what you guys think. Oh yeah and,I put in a Pioner Touch Screen Navigation Head Unit "Wich by the way im diggin alot" and a customize top block off plate SI covered in black suede nice touch,I am having it tooken out and stiched in red. a set of 12k Hid`s "Pinky" poor choice they blow in the rain.I`m buying a set of 8k`s within the week. or 10k depending on avaliabilty Well onto the Pics.

SilentMist

Also forgot to mention of the upcoming update`s wich should be here within the week. I have the foglights coming for it .I went with the all yellow instead of the clear always like the yellow over the clear on any of my cars. DC Sport Shorty header with a test pipe. I am having trouble decieding on the buddy club spec 2 muffler or the Apexi World sport,I am leaning toward the WS exhuast wanna hear sound clips cant seem to dig em up. Type S head swap got one brand new from my job for 500 bucks with my head as a core wich aint too shabby.

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anybody sitting on fullthreaded suspenion on the ep yet ?
I'm on Tokico blues and H&R springs. Nice pics btw. Have you ran it at the track since you installed the nitrous kit?

SilentMist

I'm on Tokico blues and H&R springs. Nice pics btw. Have you ran it at the track since you installed the nitrous kit?
Yeah 13.8 on street tire`s and that wihtout any bottle pressure.I havent gotten my hand on a warmer so .I`ve been heating it with the heat of the car .I put the warmer on yesterday and let me tell you the diffrence is very noticeable with out the warmer the shoot felt smooth and lite now with the pressure its like 40 to like 80 in a second . I use to hate nitrous and all that but, I came across my kit for 150.00 bucks wich was like well i mean it only 150 and if i dont like it i`ll sell it .I dont regret it now ethir haha.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anybody sitting on fullthreaded suspenion on the ep yet ?
I don't have an EP but my DC5 is sitting on full threaded coilovers.

I'm not feeling your rims though man, don't know what it is but they look out of place.

SilentMist

I don't have an EP but my DC5 is sitting on full threaded coilovers.

I'm not feeling your rims though man, don't know what it is but they look out of place.
In person they look flawless man ,I dont know why in picture`s they look outta sort they are abit dirty in these pics the car needs a wash today,I have a meet at a parkin garage .I`ll snap a few more pics with the car clean and see what you think then.I was going to powder coat them to color match the car and polish the lips ,I am not sure thou.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not bad at all.

Keep up the great work man...! I'm still getting used to you having an EP3 :thumbs up

SilentMist

Thanks PETEY GOD I HATE YOU PICTURE TAKIN SKILLS haha although you shootin on a half decent cam,I still got this shity kodak one.haha

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good man and i bet you will surprise unexpecting people with your nos:twisted:

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks ok. Im digging the Ep3 good choice

Although there are some hackjobs that i can see that need to be addressed.

clean everything up you should be good :thumbup:

SilentMist

Looks ok. Im digging the Ep3 good choice

Although there are some hackjobs that i can see that need to be addressed.

clean everything up you should be good :thumbup:
HAHA GIVE ME TIME,I am about to drop the tranny and replace the clutch she starting to feather a lil ,I am not diggin that my launch point is like 3200 and she use to rip and go now it like bog`s oem clutch = THE LOSSS doin CLUTCH MASTER`s STAGE 4 Clutch and pressure plate and act fly wheel hopefully.

ryanM

In person they look flawless man ,I dont know why in picture`s they look outta sort they are abit dirty in these pics the car needs a wash today,I have a meet at a parkin garage .I`ll snap a few more pics with the car clean and see what you think then.I was going to powder coat them to color match the car and polish the lips ,I am not sure thou.
half of the problem is that your rims are too small and your tires are too big, thats why they look like s**t, its not because they are dirty...

SilentMist

half of the problem is that your rims are too small and your tires are too big, thats why they look like s**t, its not because they are dirty...
Lonng what happened to you man you used to be diffrent now your like FUKIN DANK .. "God Save Us" DAnk you`ve created a monster :-P