vehicle tracking system for the 8th gen

hazard253

5+ Year Member
Hello everyone,

I am a month old proud lady owner of a new 8th generation civic 2.0. It is black ,it is sleek and I am loving the car to bits!! What a shift from my previous satria! :D

I'm wondering if anyone can give me any pointers on what would be a good vehicle tracking system available in the market? I hear that Hondas are a favourite with car-thiefs, so i would like to keep mine at safe bay.

Regards,
hazard253

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
low jack is a good one, been around for years. there are a few others too cant really think of their name though, im sure someone else will chime in

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lo-jack is definitely a good idea, i would recommend going to a local best buy and looking at their security system options...but idk if you can cause ive never heard of your location..is that in africa or something?

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lo-jack is definitely a good idea, i would recommend going to a local best buy and looking at their security system options...but idk if you can cause ive never heard of your location..is that in africa or something?
:rolf:

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
close. Malaysia