Vibrant Universal Mufflers

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Vibrant StreetPower Stealth Universal Muffler

Fly below the radar with a Vibrant STREETPOWER Flat Black Muffler. It’s a must for any true “Sleeper” car.

100% T304 Stainless Steel Construction with a high temperature Flat Black coating to help avoid unwanted attention

Feature Vibrant’s “True Straight Through” perforated internals for unrestricted flow and maximum horsepower.

These mufflers are densely packed with our premium multi-layered sound absorption materials, helping produce a low, deep exhaust tone.

Staring at $115.16 Shipped

http://www.tunersports.com/products/vibrant/vibrant-streetpower-stealth-universal-muffler_316.html

Vibrant StreetPower Universal Muffler

Feature Vibrant’s “True Straight Through” perforated internals for unrestricted flow and maximum horsepower.

These mufflers are densely packed with our premium multi-layered sound absorption materials, helping produce a low, deep exhaust tone.

Exhaust Tips and Inlet Necks are TIG welded for maximum weld durability.

T304 Stainless Steel

Staring at $142.36 Shipped

http://www.tunersports.com/products/vibrant/vibrant-streetpower-universal-muffler_317.html

Vibrant TPV Universal Muffler

Exposed TIG welds at every seam for maximum weld durability and aggressive looks.

T304 Stainless Steel Construction

Staring at $147.96 Shipped

http://www.tunersports.com/products/vibrant/vibrant-tpv-universal-muffler_318.html

Last edited:

Ninjeff

The brake is on the right
5+ Year Member
ACK! Jay how long is that Vibrant universal muffler on sale for (the stealth one)??

I was looking at ordering one next month (still working on installing all that other stuff :lol:)

Thats a good deal and after seeing the price...i'm sold on getting one.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I had the TPV for 2 years and it was great. an awesome tone and the full exhaust freed up lots of power on my turbo setup. Now I have the Streetpower in 3" in/out and its sick. About half the decibels of the TPV and is sleeper looking like non-other :thumbs up :thumbs up

jayjay, if you want some pics i have some of both the TPV and StreetPower installed. lemme know

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry to bump such an old thread, but is there a difference in sound between the Stealth StreetPower and the Normal Street Power? or is it just a difference in finish?
Ive been trying different videos online, and it seems like the stainless steel one is louder.. but it could just be the videos.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Bump. Sorry I missed this. I think the finish is the only difference but I can double check for you.