Not open for further replies.

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
yes i used the edit button suckaaaaaaaaaaa...and edited promoting whoring to OTHERS...:lol:
I still dont agree with your unscrupulous accusation sir. I want it to stop just as much as the next guy. I just dont think they are going about resolving the problem in the right way is all. THEY are promting whoring in the other threads by implementing the no lounge posts counting thing....

oh well though like I said, PM me and we can BS about all day =)

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
O i see, what IM doing is whoring in my last post?? Ok man....I now see its obvious you are cracking down on it if you consider THAT whoring. No need to say more.

(u can delete after you read this so I dont WHORE this thread up) :P
no i dont.. i consider it a legitimate question... but one which i have answered already.. and again man.. i give you an open invitation to PM me ANY site concerns... have i not shown you that i DO care what you and everyone else thinks? i am after all TRYING to let the members decide what happens with VIP... im TRYING to address your concerns... really...

skinnyjdawg said:
I don't think he was referring to your last post. I think he was referring to this thread turning into another argument thread about something that took up like 40 pages in another thread
this hits it right on the head..the discusion has already gone down.. we ARE trying something new.. this thread is to discuss the fate of VIP.. and i dont want it to spiral off course into a complain about post count thread (NOT SAYING YOU WERE OR INTENDED THAT!)

one problem with removing lounge post count was that it restricted long time members from accessing VIP.. i took that concern seriously.. and am attempting to fix it..

another problem was whoring.. it wont be permited... nothing more to say than that...

if you have any additional concerns.. PLEASE PM me.. im interested.. and i WILL listen..

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Joe what part of the the mods will take care of the whoring do u not get?
i see what ur saying about they never stopped the whoring before and what makes u think they will stop the whoring and clean up the site now...
well ths on them...oc is saying they will and are so let it be..we shouldn't be concerned with it as much as the mods since it is their responsibility...
i will do my part by not whoring..:thumbs up

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
little over a day left.. pretty close... LOTS of votes... looks like there will be a vote off for the two highest positions...

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Come on guys, 89 votes..

I picked 12 months and 500 posts.

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
still didnt reach the 101 votes my thread got.......in half the time!!! ;)

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
still didnt reach the 101 votes my thread got.......in half the time!!! ;)
;)

looks like it will go to a two day vote off

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This will be for BOTH right, you NEED the certain amount of posts, and the time? If not, than make the post count higher, if it is, than ok =)

EDIT: You have earned alot of respect, a super-mod that actually listens to us. Thanks!

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Magic8Ball said:
This will be for BOTH right, you NEED the certain amount of posts, and the time? If not, than make the post count higher, if it is, than ok =)
it is for both.. the time and posts.. thats why there is a LOT of combinations.. you are to vote for the combo you feel is the best.. as i stated in the begining unless any one choice wins by %50 or more there will be a vote off.. the reason for this, is i want a clear winner.. so i figured a two step voting process would be the best.. to really narrow it down.. time consuming yes.. but id rather get it right the first time..

Magic8Ball said:
EDIT: You have earned alot of respect, a super-mod that actually listens to us. Thanks!
were just getting started.. ;)

but thanks :D

right now im in the process of cleaning up the how to section.. so it actualy has current how tos.. and not pages and pages of junk.. lol

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
one day left.... BE SURE TO VOTE IN THE VOTE OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow what a close poll... final vote off will be up tpday.... and will run for two days.. be sure to vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.