Virginia tech SHOOTING

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
snozepp147 said:
that's not him at all. i feel so bad for that guy. apparently he lives in VA, he collects guns, he's a VT graduate and lived in West Ambler Johnston. What a f**king coincidence, he's a member of AR15.com and he's been posting all night trying to confirm that he's not the shooter. He's even getting death threats now.
no s**t? Hmm... how do you know though? I mean I'm not trying to argue that is him, but how can you trust his word?

**Edit, I was even unsure when I came across it though, I thought the killers name ended with Kim or something.

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
no s**t? Hmm... how do you know though? I mean I'm not trying to argue that is him, but how can you trust his word?

**Edit, I was even unsure when I came across it though, I thought the killers name ended with Kim or something.
a member of another honda forum said it and he's on AR15.com i haven't checked it out yet but i'd trust him. his profile just ironically and unfortunetly matches up perfectly.

EDIT: and the media is spreading it because there's no more new information coming out until tomorrow most likely so all the media has to feed on for the night is rumors which is just confusing everything

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if the reasoning behind his crazy killings what his girl sleeping around, then why shoot up the rest of the school who had nothing to do with it. i really dont understand how ppl can just go around takin lives....

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
boricuacvc said:
if the reasoning behind his crazy killings what his girl sleeping around, then why shoot up the rest of the school who had nothing to do with it. i really dont understand how ppl can just go around takin lives....
yeah one of the news channels had a psychologist come in and explain that IF the two victims in the dorm were his (ex) girlfriend with another guy, once he killed them he might have just snapped and had the mindset that if he can't have the girl no one can. why go to the academic building? maybe the guy he cheated on had a class on that floor or something. just a possibility. that's still f**ked up. why not just off yourself. he was incredibly cowardly and selfish to take include other people in his suffering and take other people down with him.

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just found this on CNN.com

CNN said:
(CNN) -- A gunman who killed at least 30 people in one of two shootings on the campus of Virginia Tech Monday was dressed "almost like a Boy Scout," said a student who survived by pretending to lie dead on a classroom floor.

"He just stepped within five feet of the door and just started firing," said Erin Sheehan who was in one of the Norris Hall classrooms where the second shooting incident took place.

Sheehan described the gunman -- who later shot and killed himself according to police -- as a young man wearing a short-sleeved tan shirt and black ammunition vest.

"He seemed very thorough about it -- getting almost everyone down -- I pretended to be dead," she said. (Student survives by playing dead Video)

"He was very silent," said Sheehan, one of only four students in her 25-student German class who were not shot.

The gunman left but returned in about 30 seconds. "I guess he heard us still talking," said Sheehan.

"We forced ourselves against the door so he couldn't come in again, because the door would not lock."

The man tried three more times to force his way in and then began firing through the door, she said.
that's so amazing! i would be scared shitless! how would they not be shaking in fear or shock. i wouldn't even think of that. damn, that has to be emotionally scarring. i don't see why the students didn't try to overtake him. although he had two guns. i'd rather risk my life trying to take him down or distract him so others could take him down than just give in, lie down and be shot.

the fact that he had a vest of ammo means this definitely wasn't just spur of the moment, he had to think it out.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its easy to say what you wouldve done or what they shouldve done. you dont know what its like until your in the moment

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shiznit said:
its easy to say what you wouldve done or what they shouldve done. you dont know what its like until your in the moment
yeah i know. and thinking about it if the door was near the front of the classroom and since he had 2 guns it'd be pretty hard to blindside him.

Jmoto911

Built, not bought.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I see alot of people arguing that the police should have done something sooner but the reality is that they need to plan their "attack" in order so that the police can try to avoid getting killed.. because it is their job to serve and protect but it is also the Police chief and the higher ups to protect the people that risk their lives every day to protect us. I might be a little bit biased because my mom is a police officer and I know she puts her life on the line at times and thats her job and her choice.. but at least I can expect that she would be prepared to limit the danger that she was willingly putting herself in for the greater good of other citizens. Really the only person that can be blamed in a situation like this is the criminal who decided to make a choice and commit such a horrendous and horribly disturbing crime that took away the lives of many and changed the lives of many many more. It is horrible and sad that such a thing like this happened but placing blame anywhere but on the criminal is absurd.

These types of crimes are some of the saddest and worst of all because so many people who are not involved in the least bit are killed or injured because of one selfish person who truly does not care about anyone but himself. I truly feel sorry for everyone involved in this but God has a plan for everyone and sadly this was his plan for these people. RIP.

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jmoto911 said:
I truly feel sorry for everyone involved in this but God has a plan for everyone and sadly this was his plan for these people. RIP.
i agree with everything else you said to an extent, and i'm not trying to argue with you but i completely don't see how God's plan for someone would include them being told to lie down by a selfish and cowardly gunman and then shot when they were completely innocent and did NOTHING to the gunman at all (with possibly the exception of one or two).

Jmoto911

Built, not bought.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
snozepp147 said:
i agree with everything else you said to an extent, and i'm not trying to argue with you but i completely don't see how God's plan for someone would include them being told to lie down by a selfish and cowardly gunman and then shot when they were completely innocent and did NOTHING to the gunman at all (with possibly the exception of one or two).
Sometimes we don't understand the the plan and alot of times death is horrible and unfortunate.. but it still is a plan none the less. You never know when you will die or how you will die but God does and sadly this was his plan for these people, as horrible as it is.

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jmoto911 said:
Sometimes we don't understand the the plan and alot of times death is horrible and unfortunate.. but it still is a plan none the less. You never know when you will die or how you will die but God does and sadly this was his plan for these people, as horrible as it is.
i respect your views but i just see the world more as one that God created and set like a clock (Deism). We as humans have to deal with our own issues. we can choose to follow and pray to God and he is caring but i just don't buy that a loving, caring God would plan for innocent people to die that way, same with the 9/11 victims.

Jmoto911

Built, not bought.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
snozepp147 said:
i respect your views but i just see the world more as one that God created and set like a clock (Deism). We as humans have to deal with our own issues. we can choose to follow and pray to God and he is caring but i just don't buy that a loving, caring God would plan for innocent people to die that way, same with the 9/11 victims.
Well, as they say "to he his own".. everyone has their own views and I respect your views aswell, although our views seem to differ.

But ya, enough about religion because we don't want to start a religion debate on this thread as well because it would most defiantly not end well.

Porker

Fukin' Bent y0!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just heard this on the news over here. Terrbiel s**t. :(

Prayers go out to the families of those killed :(

Don't seem to ever get this s**t over here. Thank f**k.

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jmoto911 said:
I truly feel sorry for everyone involved in this but God has a plan for everyone and sadly this was his plan for these people. RIP.
A CAD plan?

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
must....resist.....god....discussion...........

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol: i had to force my fingers to stop typing........

serenity now......

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
From Foxnews.com - The following is a partial list of victims killed by a gunman on the campus of Virginia Tech on April 16, 2007:

• Maxine Turner, Vienna, Va., Senior, Chemical Engineering

• Henry Lee, Roanoke, Va., Freshman, Computer Engineering

• Matt La Porte, Dumont, N.J., Freshman, University Studies

• Jamie Bishop, Instructor, Foreign Languages and Literatures (German)

• G.V. Loganathan, Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering

• Juan Ortiz, Graduate Student, Civil Engineering

• Jarrett Lane, Narrows, Va., Senior, Civil Engineering

• Ryan Clark, Columbia County, Ga., Senior, Biology, English, Psychology

• Leslie Sherman, Sophomore, History and International Studies

• Caitlin Hammaren, Sophomore, International Studies and French

• Liviu Librescu, Professor, Engineering Science & Mechanics

• Kevin Granata, Professor, Engineering Science & Mechanics

• Reema Samaha, Centreville, Va., Freshman

• Emily Hilscher, Woodville, Va., Freshman, Animal and Poultry Sciences, Equine Science

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
from the VT website:

The individual has been identified as Cho Seung-Hui, 23.Cho was enrolled as an undergraduate student in his senior year as an English major at Virginia Tech. Cho, a South Korean native, was in the U.S. as a resident alien with a residence established in Centerville, Va.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Another fellow South Korean eh? But what the f**k is wrong with him. I know us Korean's have a bed temper, but he was completely out of his mind... What...the...f**k.....

This world's going to come to an end one day and it's because people like him are just going to keep lurking around and killing left and right and soon just wipe out the entire world.