Vis vs. Seibon

lilskater519

Bronze!?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey im about to order a carbon hood for the civlude. i noticed that vis is much cheeper than seibon. is this just cuz of a label or what? let me know ur experience on both. thanks!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i had a vis carbon fiber hood, and it was s**t, its so thin, and shitty, seibon is a lil thicker , and the edges are smooth

lilskater519

Bronze!?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i had a vis carbon fiber hood, and it was s**t, its so thin, and shitty, seibon is a lil thicker , and the edges are smooth
really??
my buddy has a vis evo hood and aparently his friend has the seibon version and it was garbage and didnt line up.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
-shrug just goin by what i had man,i didnt like the quality of vis, may be differnt now

graffbc

5+ Year Member
really??
my buddy has a vis evo hood and aparently his friend has the seibon version and it was garbage and didnt line up.
siebon over VIS anyday...vis is garbage! siebon is much thicker. my buddy also has a siebon hood on his evo and it is shitty but thats because he doesnt take care of it, got the one with all of the vents and s**t on it and pushes down on the wrong parts of the hood to close it. trust me siebon is awesome, they are more pricey but thats just cause you get what you pay for.

lilskater519

Bronze!?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
siebon over VIS anyday...vis is garbage! siebon is much thicker. my buddy also has a siebon hood on his evo and it is shitty but thats because he doesnt take care of it, got the one with all of the vents and s**t on it and pushes down on the wrong parts of the hood to close it. trust me siebon is awesome, they are more pricey but thats just cause you get what you pay for.
thanks man!
ive herd the same and thats why ive got an oem seibon in the mail as we speak:D