10+ Year Member
Original

Entrants
  • #1 Brakelights

• #2 Deftone

• #3 Mint

• #4 YellowSi

ATTENTION
Please notice that this is an anonymous contest.... Please DO NOT reveal which picture is yours until the voting has ended, at which point I will change this post to reflect which was each person's.....

If you do reveal which one is yours I will delete your post and you will be automatically disqualified.... You have been warned.....

Last edited:

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good luck to all the contestants

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmmm im glad i didnt get in on this one it looked tough.

#1 i like the color but the lip looks fake. like too much shine on it.and the side skirt kinda covers the front wheel. other than clean chop!

#2 the lights look blurry and the hood looks dull. but uber clean chop.

#3 where do i start. the rear wheel looks like its turning inwards. the front bumper looks like you distorted it too much. and the carbon fiber weave doesnt look real. but i love the concept on this car. it def would look sexy as hell done up this way.

#4 i like the fact that you changed the back drop. the chop for this looks great. everything else just flows perfect. the only thing i couldd notice is that the front bumper is a little different shade of yellow/gold. but since its a dark picture it doesnt jump out.

My vote goes to #4. Good luck to everyone!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
These are some of the worst chops i've seen.....not gonna lie...anyway..here's my rundown.

#1- lip looks fake...can tell it was chopped off another car. the paint looks fake too...needs adjustment. Rims are ok but they need to be adjusted more to make them look right..the shaving looks good but the CF hood is horrible....

#2 - good job shaving the wing and the gas cap. rims look nice and clean. the headlights look blurry and cant really see the weave in the hood if there is any. paint looks like you just darkened it but still you did a good job with it.

#3 - wheels look great IMO, I dont like the front and the CF hood looks horrible....i think if you spent more time fine tuning the front end, you would have pulled it off. the color is good and looks decent. headlights looks ok...not the best but not the worst.

#4 - I like the creativity that you have implimented into your chop....the bottom of the front bumper looks blurry...everything else looks fine...i like the background...the CF is decent, not the best but not the worst.

I wanna say its between #2 and #4..its a tough decision but the thing that pulls it up for #4 is the background and the effects that he put into it.....I like the styling of #2 but I also like the extra work that was put into #4 so #4 gets my vote....!=)

:thumbs up to all contestants.

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
um.. this picture was horrid to play with

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mint said:
um.. this picture was horrid to play with
The whole reason to chop a car is to make it look better... Is it not?

I give you something to work with, something I am sure that people would like to see what can be done with it.....

If you feel like you have a good car to chop, by all means PM a link to me of the picture.... I'm open to suggestions and would like to see what you guys would like to chop.... ;)

carlton585

Slow Motion
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#2 headlights look like theyre from a tsx. there doesnt seem to be any weave in the hood, because it looks black to me to match the roofline as well.

i voted 2. clean chop.

deftone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
some quick comments....

1 ... where you shaved off the type r badge on the side you also took off the door line. behind the front wheel the side skirts just ends. love the orange though

2... headlights look blury but as carlton said from a tsx so maybe you shoulda found a better picture. very clean lines on the shaving though, especially on the handles. nice fog lights

3... front doesnt match and like #1 the same thing with the door lines. also the rear wheel looks really jacked up.. but the wheels really match well with the car though.

4.... i woulda liked it so much better w/o the spinning wheels and that smoke. dont like that at all. also the front end looks kinda blurry to me but the paint match looks realy good

otherwise obviously there no professional photchoppers that do this s**t for a living so good job to everyone

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
42Steps said:

I give you something to work with, something I am sure that people would like to see what can be done with it.....

If you feel like you have a good car to chop, by all means PM a link to me of the picture.... I'm open to suggestions and would like to see what you guys would like to chop.... ;)
yeah no thats cool, the accord should be a fun one to play with. All im sayin is i found it difficult but thats prob cause my car photoshoppin is poor.

I see what your sayin tho no worrys

can87

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i don't like any of them.. and new type-R is the fugliest car EVER!

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can87 said:
i don't like any of them.. and new type-R is the fugliest car EVER!
Now THAT is some constructive criticism.... :ok:

:???:

Grafix Ink.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
42Steps said:
not all the time... like those chops are all horrid..

deftone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like people talkin s**t that didnt enter... i only spent about 2 1/2hrs drunk at 3am on mine

lil soulja58

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its a tough choice between 2 and 4

1. Front lip looks wayyyy to fake it looks like u got it off a toy car and if there is cf on the hood u cant c it. I like the color of the car you picked and rims look nice besides theres no calipers

2.Headlights are kind of foggy, Idk but back wheel well just doesnt look right with wheel hight. Love the wheels tho great job on car in general .

3.CF= ew, back wheel well is messed up i liek the front bumper and headlights but hood u messed up on alot. Wheel angle and proportions u did a great job on

4.Only thing i see thats wrong with this is front bumper is a lil blurry great job on everything else ( hood, burnout, side mirror, backdrop) got my vote

Status
Not open for further replies.