vx power!!!!!!!!

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When I had my VX in my car I was beating some EX coupes but not all...........1st and 2nd gear I could do pretty good but 3rd was way to long.........

I belive you.........my vx motor was pretty good for what it was................I did get a ton of miles per gallon though.

It's wasn't very fast though, but it cold hold it's own......sometimes..:D

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oooookay??? Was that to prove that VX's have no acceleration or to add to the VX ego? :lol:

henkz0r

Unobtanium Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JL said:
Oooookay??? Was that to prove that VX's have no acceleration or to add to the VX ego? :lol:
Was thinking about the same... :what:

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JL said:

that was to show what happens when you shift to 3rd gear............or that you can do 65mph in second..:D or a 110 in third (after about 45sec..:P )

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kangaroo said:
that was to show what happens when you shift to 3rd gear............or that you can do 65mph in second..:D or a 110 in third (after about 45sec..:P )
So basically what you're saying is that the motor is so slow you might as well be driving an automatic because waiting to enjoy the pleasure of a 5-speed would put you to sleep?

:laugh:

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:sleep:
JL said:
So basically what you're saying is that the motor is so slow you might as well be driving an automatic because waiting to enjoy the pleasure of a 5-speed would put you to sleep?

:laugh:

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol... the vx was obviously not made to be a racing engine, then again i dont think the dx was either. but i gotta say that my b7 hauls pretty good for it being what it is. its still slow. and my b7 is way faster than any vx would be, stock for stock because thats pretty much what i have. sure ok, you claim that youve beaten the coupes. that may be true but then again... what was the trim model? dx,ex,or si? my friend has an si coupe and we both have the exact mods, i can kill his car but you gotta think of power to wieght with our cars.

that_sick_eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yes they were all racin lol but almost all of them would kill me in top speed cuz i only race to 70-75 cuz thats when my second gear ends lol

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright all VX bashing aside.

You don't seem to listen. People have already told you to wait to swap. Wasting any money on trying to make your VX motor fast is just un ethical. I can't be done and since you plan to swap anyway, all that cash can be saved to get the swap even faster.

All the posts in the world can help just as much as your own research. Stop posting simple questions that can be answered be a simple google or even a magazine. Try researching what you plan to ask here 1st then if it's unclear, post. The information is out there and not hard to find. Your questions lead to more questions. They can all probably be found on the same web page somewhere. You have to make some sort of effort yourself and mybe you'd actually listen to some sites info better than you listen to members here.

fsteclipsegst

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
5+ Year Member
JL said:
Alright all VX bashing aside.

You don't seem to listen. People have already told you to wait to swap. Wasting any money on trying to make your VX motor fast is just un ethical. I can't be done and since you plan to swap anyway, all that cash can be saved to get the swap even faster.

All the posts in the world can help just as much as your own research. Stop posting simple questions that can be answered be a simple google or even a magazine. Try researching what you plan to ask here 1st then if it's unclear, post. The information is out there and not hard to find. Your questions lead to more questions. They can all probably be found on the same web page somewhere. You have to make some sort of effort yourself and mybe you'd actually listen to some sites info better than you listen to members here.
amen